Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From hope to reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

From hope to reality Empty
PostSubject: From hope to reality   From hope to reality EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:25 am

Walking into her office , a loud growl would be heard in the area , her hands rubbing her temples as she sat down . Opening the AON had been a difficult task indeed for her and hopefully one that would prove successful. Her eyes focused on the fireplace before he,r as she huffed a sigh glancing down at applications from time to time . Her thoughts wondering what the day would bring , and what new students would enroll . "Hmm.. maybe the front gates needs another guardian .. but who .. " . She shifted her position , leaning back in her chair as she thought , mumbling here and there about classes , schedules and security.
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: From hope to reality   From hope to reality EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 am

Shadows would pass over her office windows as the room became enveloped in darkness this not hindering her vision a figure rose from the floor from the very epicenter of the shadows as his one wing spread and folded behind him as he bowed his hand waving his hand as the shadows vanished and light was once more in her office. "Greetings Headmistress Raven, I am Neesaiku Hiroshi, The new Dark Arts teacher that applied here. I come also knowing already your need for a school Guardian.....I may offer my services such that as they are." The man spoke quickly and politely, not yet showing his eyes or face because it was hidden in his hood.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: From hope to reality   From hope to reality EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:32 pm

She blinked , suddenly dropping her scroll as the room became dark , her eyes shifting to the figure known as Neesaiku . Her fingers brushing her hair from her face as she rose to her feet, sliding her chair back she stepped away from her desk. "Well , hello Neesaiku . I suppose now I can put your name to a face ?" She tilted her head slightly as she smiled , looking to see him more clearly. "Welcome to the Academy, pleasure to have you as a staff member. Yes.. I am currently in search for a night guardian of the AON main gate." She rested her right hand on the side of her katana as she thought for a moment." The dark arts... a very interesting study indeed. If there is anything you need , please do not hesitate to ask. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From hope to reality   From hope to reality EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:51 am

The man bowed politely and nodded. "I would most definitely take the job if you would like. I'm more skillful when night falls with my power so being a Guardian won't be an issue for me." He would smile and walk towards her desk and offer his hand to shake. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Headmistress Raven."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: From hope to reality   From hope to reality EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:15 pm

"The pleasure is mine ,Neesaiku." She smiled to the man before her , shaking his hand firmly , yet politely . "Welcome to the Academy ..your services as guardian will be most important when night falls.. Many dark things are out there.. as I am sure you know best. Take any room you with in this tower. Mine is on the top level , other professors rooms are down the hall and to the left of this office . Rest yourself if needed and prepare yourself for .. instructing . Please let me know if you need anything ." Her eyes and expression was warm and welcoming as she handed him a map of the campus." As a professor you are granted permission to all grounds within the AON . Enjoy your stay.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From hope to reality   From hope to reality EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 am

The man would take the map nodding not showing a smile or any expression but a lingeringly ominous satisfaction with his job and then with the same manner he had appeared he would vanish back into the shadows as his footsteps could be heard echoing down the hall to where she said the rooms were. He reached a room that was already carved into with an upside down pentangle and he pushed his right palm to it as it glowed red and he was given entry and he found his bed and his belongings were already there and put away. "Good...then maybe I can find out what all these nightmares have been about....this school riddles me with magicks and secrets......I just pray to the dark gods below that nothing consumes me like it did the last time....." he said these words to himself with a bit of a shudder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From hope to reality   From hope to reality Empty

Back to top Go down

From hope to reality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: