Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nimato's Dorm.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 pm

"Usually I wouldn't have a problem, but I'm tired right now" Nimato said casually as he lay on the floor, still listening to his music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Nimato's obviously tired, and slightly annoyed voice had muttered, "Pretty please.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 pm

"Elghinn. Elghinn Nirvana. But you can call me El." She leant forward, her arm out spread; a hand to shake was provided. A mocking smile now appearing on her face, her eyes never leaving his.
Back to top Go down

Lyon would shrug once more, then simply turning to Elghinn. "Hey, let's go see if the new teach is on, and if we can bug him. Whadd'ya say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:26 pm

"Well then, El.." Nimato muttered, rising to his feet, and gently tossing his tall, slender, but young looking form despite the age, back onto his bed, his i-pod on his lap before him with the ear phones wrapped about it's center.
"Please leave with your friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Lyon would chuckle lowly at his polite rudeness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:27 pm

She rose from the bed, pulling her arm back, seeing as he wouldn't shake it. "You coming?" Her question was aimed at the male, "Would be fun, I mean obviously annoying teachers may not be your thing, Going to bed before curfew." She let out a small giggle as she left the room. "As you please. Boy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Slightly irritated, Nimato had just stared at them, his field of vision completely focused on the two, the eye lid belonging to his right eye quivering a bit, though it was not visible since his silver streaked, black, messy hair had covered his forehead and eyes once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Lyon would continue to chuckle as well, then elbowing Elghinn in the arm and saying softly, "Even if he's not on, let's hit the Courtyard. See if there's something that needs destroying over there or something." As the two of them would leave, the door would seemingly slam shut of it's own accord just seconds before shadows drifted away from the door like dust particles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:30 pm

"Sleeping? Resting and sleeping are two different things. Mind your manners in someone else's dorm, miss El or whatever the fuck.." Nimato said, his voice louder than it had been a few seconds before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm

"Ah, I spoke to late.." Nimato muttered, closing his eye lids once more after laying himself on the bed, his ear plugs once again plugged into his ears, voices from the song "Beat It" booming about the dorm as he set the i-pod against his chest with his right hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:32 pm

She chuckled feeling please with herself about making him angered. "Yeah. Theres a pool in the courtyard too." She nimbly walked off her ears still filled with the boys shouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:36 pm

"Ah..." Nimato began muttering to himself after they had made their exit.
"If they ever show their faces here again I guess I would have to report them.. oh well.. not my problem" Nimato continued, falling into a slumber, yet still awake, his dim-lighted room isolated and silent except for his music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NImato's Actions Within East Tower   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm

He walked into the room, sighing as he had leaned against the wall, pulling the male's ear pieces off. "Any problems, Nimato? Or is all good?" He smirked, looking at him at the sarcastic mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:09 pm

"Not all.." Nimato had replied, sitting up on his bed, switching his i-pod off, un-plugging his ear phones, and tossing it onto his night-stand, gently waving his right hand in Neko's direction.
"So, what's up?" Nimato asked curiously, the crimson iris of both his eyes becoming glossy along with their black pupils.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NImato's Actions Within East Tower.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:11 pm

"Nothing..." He resonded to him, then walking over to him at his form. "Lady Fancy'ness has me on Guard. Duty. And you? Seems like those ladies gave you a hard time." He yawned then, looking back at him, his dark-blue eyes upon him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Setting his bottle of pepsi inside his mini fridge, Nimato lay on his bed after tossing himself onto it, nodding in Neko's direction, and falling into a deep slumber..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:07 pm

He smirked, then walking out the door. "Thats all I needed to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:37 pm

"Alright then, Neko-kun." replied Nimato as Neko took his leave. Slightly bored without any company, Nimato's legs extended over the edge of the bed's mattress, feet silently touching the floor as he pressed the palms of both his hands against the blanketed bed mattress, heaving himself onto the floor. Walking toward the door, feet quietly padding the ground, Nimato reached for it, opening it, and realizing he had forgotten his 20-pound Jansport school book bag. Walking back to his bed, Nimato picked up the book bag, wrapping the shoulder straps around the specific shoulder they should be strapped to. Emerging from the the dorm room into the hallway, Nimato closed the door behind him, walking off toward the class rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nimato's Dorm.   Nimato's Dorm. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nimato's Dorm.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2