Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendly Sparring 101 ((Join the Club Here))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Friendly Sparring 101 ((Join the Club Here)) Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Sparring 101 ((Join the Club Here))   Friendly Sparring 101 ((Join the Club Here)) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 am

He would be seen in a classroom he had magicked into a sparring arena with the floor sunk in but not harming any of the rest of the school. He then had seats placed around the top of the pit for others who would wait to fight. He would be seen now standing in the pit with his aura carefully but ominously and sinisterly flared around him as he seemed to be levitating in a cross legged sitting position meditating silently.
Back to top Go down

Friendly Sparring 101 ((Join the Club Here)) Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Sparring 101 ((Join the Club Here))   Friendly Sparring 101 ((Join the Club Here)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:32 pm

He smirked, walking down as he was in the arena. "I won't join, but I wish to have a fight. I haven't had a decent fight in ages." He smirked, holding his hand out as a blade apered, his arm lifting as he had grasped it well. "May we begin?"
Back to top Go down

Friendly Sparring 101 ((Join the Club Here))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: