Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summoned....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Summoned.... Empty
PostSubject: Summoned....   Summoned.... EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:06 pm

The door to Raven's office opened, slamming against the wall, but no one was there, meaning it had seemed as if the door opened by itself. Nimato had already entered the room at such a quick speed that the movement was not visible, and he forgot to close the door behind him. Now seated on the desk of the office, Nimato yawned heavily, speaking aloud to the headmistress, Raven.
"You rang?" asked Nimato, folding his arms across his upper torso.

Last edited by Nimato on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Something made no sense.)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Summoned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoned....   Summoned.... EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Her eyes flashed to Nimato's , her crimson optics flaring as she narrowed them. Her hands flat on her desk , she pushed herself back slightly to rise . "Yes as a matter of fact I did..." She pointed down to the note on her desk. "I received word from Eтняαтιѕ that you trespassed on forbidden grounds..Do you know...you could have..been KILLED?" She hissed slightly as she spoke, her teeth grinding a bit as she looked away briefly , attempting to calm herself. There are unspeakable dangers withing those woods... ONLY under the approval and supervision do you ever ..ENTER ..those grounds. Eтняαтιѕ would have been within rights to attack you ... lucky.. you are. I hope you are aware..Now either you did not head the warning or, you were unaware. I'll let it slide this once... being that you are newly enrolled here. Failure to abide by the laws ..will end with you in detention. Do you understand me ? " She sighed , her voice calming down and just concerned for his safety yet, on the edge of anger still as she waited .
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

Summoned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoned....   Summoned.... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:14 pm

"Of course I understand" replied Nimato, simply raising his hands as a sign of mock fear.
"How come you didn't say anything to Neesaiku when he was in there too" Nimato said aloud.
"He gets to slide just 'cause he's older?" Nimato muttered under his breath, simply turning around to face the door, and exiting the north tower despite the fact he was not dismissed, heading into the east tower, the boys's dorm.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Summoned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoned....   Summoned.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Raven snarled as Nimato left , her fists unclenching as she walked away from her desk , her hands resting against the stone of the fireplace , her gazed fixed on the flames within. "Silly children ..need to learn respect ..honor and how to speak to elders .." She grinded her teeth slightly as she spoke . Finally she pushed her hands forward , turning on her heels she walked to her trunk , leaning down she pulled the aged scotch from within , quickly filling her crystal glass . " To another evening passed .. another day survived .." She raised her glass slightly as she sat in the large leather chair , her heels resting lazily on the stool in front of the blazing fire. "What will the evening bring.." Her eyes closed slightly as she sipped the contents of her glass. Her thoughts now on the planning of a Ball.. a formal one . "Hmm.. winter ." She whispered , her lips twisting into a slight smile as she sighed .
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Summoned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoned....   Summoned.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Summoned....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: