Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Territory~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:26 am

Her chains clanking as always when she walked, they marked her progress into the dungeon as she moved forward, a solom expression on her pale face as always. Her silver hair would be halfway falling into her face, but she didn't care enough to move it out; she had her mind focused on one goal, and one goal alone. She wanted to see if the dragon was awake yet, and exactly what it was like up close and personal. Remembering her way around easily from the night before, she made it to what she had believed to be the dragon's lair, but when she arrived at the room in which it had slept before, she would tilt her head to the left, wondering at why it wasn't there any longer. She would then walk into the room, her chains still marking her every step, and search the corners and the shadows for any sign of the dragon, but there would be none as the room would be completely empty. Her brows furrowing and a slight frown then marring her face, Lyon turned around and started to explore once more, wondering where, if anywhere, she would find the dragon, or if he was somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:43 am

The girl, scared as she was of being in something so dark, smelly and damp, she followed the clanking of chains, knowing just who it was... well sort of. She didn't know the females name, but she knew who it was... by face. She stopped as the clanking stopped, she peered round every corner hoping more then anything that she would not run into the Dragon that was said to reside here. She was just about to move again as she heard the deep breathing, and felt the hot heavy breath against her neck. She slowly turned herself to face the unknown beast behind her. Whispering under her breath as she did "Please, oh god do not be the dragon. I want to live great one." As she came face to face with the red scaly dragon, she let out a loud blood curdling scream.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:49 am

Lyon, having heard the bloodcurdling scream, took off at almost a dead run toward the sound, not having to run that far before turning a corner and coming face to face with the sight of the same woman who had barged into her dorm before, and an imensely large red dragon, breathing out smoke through it's nostrils at her, a look of pure menice in it's eyes. For a moment, Lyon herself was awestruck at the sight, but as the dragon then moved forward, instincted kicked in and Lyon suddenly lowered herself into a crouch, slamming her hands against the stony ground. The shadows that were ever present in the dungeon would suddenly snake up and around Elghinn's form, yanking her backward out of the reach of the dragon just as it reached upward with it's claws and slashed at what was now air, slamming it's claws into the side of the stone corridor. Elghinn would have been yanked back toward myself, and while the dragon was busy trying to get it's claws free, Lyon reached up and grabbed onto Elghinn's arm, yanking her down to Lyon's level as they would both then suddenly disappear into the shadows beneath them, reappearing at the edge of the dungeon, far away from where the dragon was. Standing up again and letting go of the woman's arm, Lyon would then watch her out of pitch black eyes before saying softly, her voice low and almost hypnotizing, "What were you doing down there...?" She would wait for an answer, watching the woman carefully before shoving her hands inside her pockets.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:54 am

She was dragged backwards to the female, then to the side of the dungeon, she was slightly awestruck at the female who was as far as she could see was controlling shadows. She took a while to find her voice, she then whispered in a horse tone due to the scream "I was following you," She looked at the girls face. "My mother before she died could control shadows." Elghinn blinked, coughing into a clenched fist as she closed her eyes, her chest starting to ache.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 am

Lyon would raise her silver eyebrows at the woman who was kneeling in front of her right now, trying to catch her breath and seem less shakey, and Lyon would then bite her lip, wondering what to say to the woman before her now. She had never been that good at consoling people, nor had she ever really been the type to easily make friends, so she simply stood there, at a loss with what to say, only ending up making the silence more awkward, but not knowing how to make it less intimidating for the both of them. At least, Lyon thought finally, the woman was safe, and perhaps she wouldn't go lurking around where she couldn't protect herself again.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:03 am

The girl flicked her wrist slightly, a small boulder becoming big enough for the two to rest. She didn't speak for a while she bit her lip not knowing what to say, feeling that she made the air around them feel awkward. She spoke after a what felt like 10 minutes. "I'm sorry, I don't usually try and get myself into trouble. I usually know how to fight, but the dragon. Its monstrous. What's it doing here?"

Last edited by Elghinn_Ul'kas_Uns'aa on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a word XD)
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 am

Lyon would then raise her hand, scratching at the base of her neck behind her head before she answered, "I'm not completely sure. From what I've gathered in my short time, here, I believe it to be a guardian of some sort, but I'm not completely sure. I also believe that the reason it tried to attack you was because it felt as if you were encroaching on it's territory. You see.. preditors like the dragons are very protective of their lairs and their feeding grounds, and will do anything possible to remove possible threats from said territory..." But Lyon suddenly bit her lip, stemming the flow of words as she continued to watch Elghinn with pitch black eyes, fearing that with her stream of words, she would have bored the other woman and that she would now leave, as the rest of the humans Lyon had met before had done.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 am

The girl nodded as she listened carefully understand every word. She rose from the boulder her dark eyes still focused on the girl. She didn't know what to say so she just held out her hand for the women to shake. "The names Elghinn, Elghinn Nirvana. I don't usually talk to people, but you saved me, and I would wish to thank you." She held her hand out for a few minutes waiting for the girl to shake it.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 am

Lyon would lower her gaze from the woman to her hand, staring at it for a few seconds before looking back up at Elghinn's face, then hesitantly reaching out with her own hand and taking hold of the hand offered, then just holding it, as if she didn't completely know what to do with this strange gesture. Her voice would be as hesitant as her movements as she would say softly, "Lyon... Lyon Yii."
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:36 am

She spoke calmly, hoping she hadn't offended the girl in any "Well its nice to finally put a name to a face around here."
The girl would pull her hand away softly, she looked around the dungeon, she looked as though she was scanning the area. After seeing that the coast was clear she spoke once more, her voice strong and back to normal.

"I think we are able to leave now."

She set forward hoping the girl would follow, and defiantly hoping the she would not run into the beast again
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:41 am

It would be a few seconds after Elghinn turned around and started walking that she would hear the clinking sound of Lyon's chains, marking her progress along the stone floor as she indeed followed the other woman, her black eyes moving easily over the stone walls and the shadows that encased their path. She would neither hear, nor sense the dragon anywhere, though she secretly hoped that they would run into it again, just for the simple fact that it was a strange creature that she'd never had the opportunity to meet before. Therefore, Lyon was fairly dissapointed when the two women finally made it to the stairs, leading up and out of the dungeon. She paused in her movements, the clinking noise stopping behind Elghinn, Lyon wondering if she should go back into the corridors and seek out the dragon once more. Lyon lost herself in her thoughts, staring off at a wall...
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:47 am

As she pulled at the metal door that had been locked for purposes known as of now, she heard the chains stop, she twisted her head to make sure Lyon was still behind, confirming she was there she pulled the door open with a heave and stepped out. She waited for Lyon her knee pulled up her foot resting on the wall as well as her back, her eyes shut and her arms folded across her chest.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:52 am

After what seemed like ten minutes, Lyon finally exited the Dungeon, pulling even with Elghinn, blinking at the sudden brightness that caused her to squint, whereas Elghinn's eyes would easily adjust to the barely changed light between the dungeon and the ground floor of the Academy. Lyon would then look over at Elghinn, shifting her feet and causing the chains on her shoes and waist to clink again, her hands still shoved deeply into her pockets as she'd hesitate a moment longer before asking, "So... what's normally done around her for fun... or... stuff..." From the hesitation and awkwardness in her voice, Elghinn could tell that Lyon didn't normally talk to that many people. But of course, Lyon herself was at a loss of what to do. She'd figured she'd go back to the dragon some other time; give him a little bit of time to cool down from their recent intrution upon it's lair. And there was nothing else in her room that really needed her attention, so she seemed to be at a loss. Continuing to watch Elghinn in front of her, she waited for an answer, half dreading that the woman was ready to leave and be done with her already.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:59 am

She stood herself up right her eyes opening slowly, she could tell by the girls voice that she was helping the girl gain a friend. She was new herself, and didn't know her way about much and also she didn't know anyone but Lyon; the girl stood in front of her. She spoke in a calm collected, high pitched voice.
"I don't know, I'm new here and you're the only person I've spoken to, or seen around"
She rolled her shoulder slightly, her arms unfolding, as she placed her clenched fists into her pockets.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:03 am

Lyon would blink then, completely at a loss for words before looking around, biting her lip. "Well I'm not completely sure what we should be doing..." Lyon would then say, her eyes searching around the large, open room they had entered upon leaving the dark recesses of the dungeon, then her eyebrows furrowed before she turned back around and asked to Elghinn, "You up for exploring the place a bit...?"
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:07 am

A grin would etch her lips, the grin was almost insane. Normally people would back away from her when she pulled this grin. Most people was scared when she pulled this grin. She only pulled this grin when she either had an idea, that would either most probably get herself in trouble or worse get someone close to her killed. She nodded slightly the grin fading slightly. "Sure, I heard there's a forest that you're not meant to enter. But I feel like there are some rules that need to be broken around here."
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:10 am

An answering grin, equally insane, appeared upon the ruby red lips of Lyon's as she nodded then. "Why, of course? Why not?" Then Lyon tilted her head just slightly, her brows furrowing and the grin fading slightly as she then wondered aloud, "Exactly how do you get there? If you know the way there, I'll follow, so just... Um. Yeah." Lyon finished lamely, her awkwardness suddenly back.
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:16 am

She turned on the balls of her feet, then pointed the way along the corridors and halls, hoping she was going the right away. She wasn't great at giving directions, neither was she could at finding her way to placing she had never been to. She walked along the halls stopping now and again to look round and figure out which way was the right way. She had to turn round go back on herself due to walking into many dead ends. After what seemed like hours she came to a large black metal door she was sure led outside into the school gardens and further into the forbidden forest. She stopped and spoke to Lyon her eyes still focusing on the door.
"Its just out there. I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:29 am

The man having left the room he had in the north tower would appear at the front gate of the school waving his hands in many motions quickly enough so that they could not be followed as he cast barrier magicks of shadows and light and all elementals blocking the way of anyone even the Headmistress from leaving the school. "There...now even if the baddies do attack....I'll be the only one in harm's way....." he breathed a sigh of evil intent...."And I'll have free reign to slaughter every last one of them.....For what they did to my homeland....I will NOT allow them to do to my newly adopted family....." He then pulled his blade from its scabbard and magicked it to it's full size and took to the air and perched on the tip of the highest tower of the school and watched the grounds with an excellent view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Territory~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory~   Territory~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Territory~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: