Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curiosity and Exploration

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:13 pm

She fell backwards, screaming in pain as she saw the bat. "Stupid bats." She grumbled angrily as she pushed herself back up off the floor, and petted the bat with the small of her index finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:18 pm

The bat would hold still for just a moment, allowing Elghinn to pet it, and she realized just how much it's fur was like velvet; just how fuzzy it really was. And then, spreading it's wings to their full length, the bat suddenly took flight, moving toward the circling bats with a small screach, and then it was gone, leaving Elghinn alone for all of two minutes. Then the woman had another fright when Lyon suddenly appeared in front of her, the shadows along the ground moving up around her newly appeared form like dust particles before dispersing slowly, back into their original places around the ground. Lyon then knelt down to where Elghinn sat, her leg still bleeding, and Lyon scrunched up her nose as if the smell was slightly horrible. "What have you done now...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:29 pm

She looked at the girl in front of her. "I have done nothing, just caught my leg on the rose bush over there" She aimed her small nimble fingers at the rose bush that she had caught her leg on before. She wrinkled her nose as the delayed smell hit her nose. "Ugh that smells." She closed her eyes to calm herself, knowing she would most probably faint if she looked at the cut, or the blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:41 pm

Catching the closing of her eyes and the nausiated look on her face, Lyon's brows would furrow as she'd say softly, "Not used to blood, are you...?" Without waiting for an answer, Lyon would reach to the lower edge of her shirt, then ripping off a large enough peice of the torso without exposing anything but her thin, softly toned and pale stomach, and then began wrapping the cloth around Elghinn's wound tightly. The sudden pressure on the wound would cause it to throb a bit more, but Lyon would then quickly say, "This pressure will help stem the blood flow. If you let it continue the way it was going, you'd bleed out completely in probably twenty minutes..." Then Lyon's brows would furrow a bit, and she'd ramble on, unable to help herself as she then tied the cloth tightly, taking her hands away from the now bandaged wound. "Did you know that if you sliced through a main artery, say like in the neck or your wrists, it would only take five minutes for the body to bleed out enough that you would be lost to the Sleep of the Dead, from which you would never wake? The Sleep of the Dead comes from ancient times, first titled by the century old demons who used to come to this Middle-World via shadow portals... the one you saw me use just before. They stayed here for several hundreds of years until they suddenly just started dropping like flies. It was the Black Plague that had rested upon their bodies that was actually their undoing, but they didn't know that at the time, and so they titled it, The Sleep of the Dead. It's now a common usage now-a-days among my kind, but..." Lyon suddenly paused, sitting back on her heels and blinking her eyes up to those of Elghinns as she then said flatly, "Sorry, I must be boring you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:47 pm

She listened to the girl completely, her leg throbbing in pain, as the girl stopped speaking she spoke with a shaky high pitched tone "You wasn't boring me, I'm quite interested. My mother she was one of you, I remember now. My father would tell me stories about her." She would open her eyes slowly, her black hues locking onto the girl before her. Her black optics looked as if she was about to cry, she lifted her dirty muddy hands to her eye and rubbed it softly, hoping that Lyon hadn't spotted the tear rolling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Lyon's eyes had indeed spotted the tear, but in the way that Elghinn had raised her hand quickly and descretely wiped it away, Lyon tactifully said nothing about it, instead saying softly, "I'm sorry. It's just that... most of the time when I talk about myself most people believe I'm being selfcentered and lose all interest. Plus..." Lyon gave a small, dry chuckle, "I doubt most people really like conversations about blood and demons and Lost Sayings." Lyon then sighed softly, looking around, her black eyes finally turning skyward to the moon that was shining brightly over the both of them, stars littering the sky. "So... If your mother was a demon, and your father talked about her a lot... I'm assuming she's either gone or dead, and that your father was a human, making you a half-demon...?" Lyon would say rather bluntly, looking back at her with questioning eyes then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:59 pm

She shook her head her gazing dropping slightly. "I am full demon. My father was exactly the same. I just... He wasn't the same type of demon, and both my mother and father are dead." She sniffled slightly, her hand shooting up to her eyes again, then as they rested on the floor, she pushed herself up. "Talking about demons would help me learn further about myself. So I really do not mind." She spoke calmly, even though her body language proved different with its shaky frame. She had never spoken about her parents to anyone before. Not even her past time best friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Lyon's gaze would watch Elghinn as she stood shakily, and then Lyon stood up as well, more fluidly than the woman in front of her. Her brows furrowing slightly, Lyon wondered if she might hurt the woman further if she asked what was on her mind, but ever the one to blunder through a conversation without sensitivity, Lyon then asked, "What did your parents go by? Perhaps I knew them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:24 pm

She whispered softly, "Darciie and Kerl Nirvana. They wasn't popular people, shunned by their kind due to the interbred." She would continue to walk forward not wanting to show the female behind her that her face was stained with tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Lyon would stop dead in her tracks, watching the back of Elghinn with wide eyes. "Kerl..? The guy who slaughtered two dozen other demon creatures just to gain the right to take his lover away from all the controversy and scorn...? It's a classic love tale that people used to tell their childeren in the Middle-World. I've heard it, but I never really thought that it was true, seeing as how no demon has ever spoken of it before... Kerl Nirvana..." Lyon would say again, her voice wondering once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 pm

"My father did what he saw fit, to take his love with him, away from the controversy and scorn. I didn't think my father would be famous, and for the slaughter. Yes. It was him" She spoke with a cold harsh tone, the tone un-natural and vicious. She didn't like speaking of the tale she had heard so many times, due to the fact that when people usually found out she was his daughter, they treat her like royalty, and she hated this more then seeing her people close to her getting hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Lyon would hear the harshness in her voice and fall silent then, believing that her cold tone of voice had been directed at Lyon and not Elghinn's past. Therefore the clinking of Lyon's chains would be the only sound for the longest time as Lyon didn't see fit to incure Elghinn's wrath any further...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:47 pm

She bit her lip at hearing her own voice in such an usual tone. "I'm sorry. I just do not like talking about my father. Especially his deeds." She was silent after wards. Her eyes closed as she walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:53 pm

"It's... fine. I guess..." Lyon would say softly, hesitantly, then looking around before saying, "I should probably get back up to my room anyway. Um... it was... nice exploring with you...?" She would be watching the back of Elghinn's head with her black eyes as she said this, biting her lip still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 pm

She nodded. "I also should be heading back"

:.End of topic.:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Exploration   Curiosity and Exploration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity and Exploration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: