Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out and about.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:02 am

Elghinn stood there in the shadows her hair pushed back with a purple headband; her eyes shut; her left leg perched up, the foot on the wall. She was waiting for something to do, seeing as she had practically explored the school twice over, remembering to leave the boys dorm alone, not wanting to be reported by the boy, no matter how much she did have. She sighed, opening her eyes slightly, as she could feel someone's eyes on her. She spoke; her voice a high pitched tone. "Go away."
The figure never moving, she let out a mountainous snarl. "I said. Go. Away."
"I will not go young girl." The voice sounded like a males voice. Deep. Horse. And a voice she recognized well.
"Why did you come her Darren?" She asked to the shadow, now recognizing as her ex boyfriend from a while ago.
"Looking for you of course. Can't let you go without a proper good bye can I?" He spoke with a small cackle.
Getting angry she stormed away before he could say anymore. She continued walking for as long as she could, stopping at the fountain in the middle of town. She sat on the fountain side, splashing the water with her fingers idly. She lay back her; closed her eyes feeling the sun burn her face, placing her arm up above her eyes she slowly fell into a deep slumber.

Last edited by Elghinn_Ul'kas_Uns'aa on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add some on.)
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:55 am

Commotion could be heard from the streets not far from the girl as she saw bursts of aura flares from where she was and death cries here and there getting closer to her.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 am

She sighed angrily being woken up from a perfectly good sleep she hadn't had in a while. She rose, not moving her arm from her face to see the commotion as it got closer and closer. "Oh what now?"
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:59 am

Lyon would have been moving through the city, hearing the battle cries and moving toward them as she suddenly realized that Elghinn was laying on the fountain in the middle of a square that Lyon had just walked into. Moving toward Elghinn, Lyon would raise her hand and lay it down on her shoulder, then giving her a small shake, saying, "Hey, come on, wake up, I think something's going on..."
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:03 am

She rubbed at her eyes, rising from her laying position, she then proceeded towards the commotion, with Lyon in tow.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am

Lyon's clanking chains would mark her every step as she followed slightly behind and to the left of Elghinn, wondering exactly what all the battle cries were about.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:06 am

The next the two of them knew, they would see their professor Neesaiku, hurtling for the ground as if he had been knocked unconscious and they would hear people's screams saying, "WE GOT HIM DOWN!!! GET HIM BEFORE HE RUNS AWAY!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:08 am

Lyon would see this and her shadows would suddenly snake up from the ground, wrapping around Neesie's form and lowering him safely to the ground and enveloping him in a protective shield, Lyon's hands being connected to the ground as she had crouched down just seconds before. Her completely black eyes watched the people around them warily, waiting.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:12 am

She looked back to Lyon then sped off into a run, towards the professor, she then let out mountainous roar, making the people that stood in front of her step back a little. She then crouched down beside him and whispered. "Are you okay Professor Nessie?"
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:14 am

Neesie would be able to hear Elghinn's voice through the shadows that protected him, Lyon's hands never leaving the ground as a second set of shadows suddenly sprung from the ground like a wave, launching at the crowd before them. The shadows would crash into the people and push them back, the shadows cutting like blades at their skin and opening deep gashes and wounds in random places.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:20 am

His body would now be protected and hidden but the people would be turning over trash cans and knocking on doors to find him not seeing any trace of where he had disappeared to. And upon the launch of the shadows attacking them, some would fight the darkness and others would turn and run from it as he would turn his head to Elghinn now waking up, "Eh....they hit me with a megaton hammer spell......They DO have some impressive sorcerors in this town....." The man would try to sit up but fall back holding his head moaning in pain.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 am

Her was calm, soothing and soft all the more as she was calming the man, as Lyon the better fighter stopped the people coming from near. "Its okay Nessie, Its Me Elghinn Nirvana, and Lyon Yii, We'll help you. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:23 am

Lyon would then close her eyes, focusing all her energy onto the second wave of shadows, hitting the remaining people with a full-frontal force, knocking them backward and pushing them back, further away from the center of the city. The wounds they would sustain would bleed profusely as the shadows had once again acted like blades against their skin, and they would finally break rank and retreat, away from where the three stood.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:24 am

"Don't strain yourself Nessie." She spoke again, talking more to herself then him, as she snapped her fingers, sudden large boulders shot out the ground knocking the surrounding people back more. She then rose as if she had, had a change of heart, her face filled with anger and distrust, her black optics glaring down at the man on the floor. She jumped backwards slightly, a loud emitting roar escape her lips again this time aimed at the man. The boulders that was used to make the bystanders move started to dive back into the ground and move towards him, lying helplessly on the floor.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:45 pm

He jumped down infront of the woman, his blade held in his grasp as he spoke out to her. "Enough. Don't cause any more damage." he said, then raising his blade to eye-view of the woman. "Or I will."
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:32 pm

She closed her eyes, the boulders coming to a stop just before the male. She twisted her head up to look at the blade, the the holder of the blade. "You can't cause as much damage as he has." Her voice was harsh, and full of venom.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:17 pm

"No? Heh, try me." He walked forward to the female, his form standing befor her as the blade was gripped tightly in his hand. "Don't do anything you'll regret."
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:23 pm

" I wouldn't regret, hurting him. Nor would I regret being killed just so I could hurt him." She spoke the venom in her voice growing more vicious.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:27 pm

He held his hand out, blades apereing around him, in mid-air as they were substantialy pointed at her, smirking as his eyes faded to black. "Heh, one more step and you're dead."
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Nimato quietly arrived into the scene, the heels of his black shoes quietly padding the ground as he stood beside Neko, placing a hand upon Neko's shoulder.
"My, my, now what's goin' on here?"
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:36 pm

"Kill me. Do it, But don't expect to keep your post as a professor long." With her last words, she took off on her way back to from the commotion; back to her spot on the fountain, where she would hopefully gain the sleep she'd lost.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Due to the fact Nimato had recieved no reply, he head off into a different part of the city, to where Xavier has begun dining.
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:40 pm

He turned to nimato, then to the female, sighing as his form vanished, apereing beside the man at the ground. He looked at the damage, then walking to the female called "Elghinn, his eyes fading to normal. "Elghinn...did you mean what you said?" He lifted the blade to her neck. "About...me killing you?" He smirked
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:43 pm

"You want to know, if what I said was serious." The girl opened her eyes as she sat up on the fountain staring at the man. "I'll have you know something. Sir. Everything I say I mean. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Out and about.   Out and about. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:47 pm

"Hmmm." He walked away from her, yet, the blade still in his hand as he left her alone, walking off into the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about.   Out and about. Empty

Back to top Go down

Out and about.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: