Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardian Duty?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:34 pm

The man sighed, walking through the halls of the dorms. "I can't believe Lady Raven put me on Guardian Duty", he whisperd arrogently as he walked down the dark hallway. It was the middle of the night, silence around with nothing but his footsteps heard, checking if everything was in order. He stopped his movements, reaching his hand down as he opened one of the doors to his left. He sighed, the door opening as he was seeing 2 forms in their beds', sound asleep. "Everything is clear here, atleast." He chuckled soundly, then closing the door as he walked on, then hearing a sound behind him. "Hm?" He turned to see who was there.
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:39 pm

:My form, being that of the newest teacher, Devlin Mallory, was standing behind the young boy. A small smile then reaches my lips as I nod once to the young boy, saying quietly,: "I thought perhaps you had been a student wandering around aimlessly past curfew, but I realized after I heard you mumbling to yourself that the HeadMistress Raven placed you on Guardian Duty, is that correct? Perhaps you would like some company in these late hours...?"
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:29 pm

He smirked to the man. "Yes, I would Like some help, if you wish to include yourself, that is." He walked to the man, nodding slightly as he spoke. "And yes, the mistress had placed me on guardian duty. But shall I ask you a question? What are you doing about in this late hour?" He leaned back against the wall.
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:33 pm

:I smiled slightly, continuing to stand as the man in front of me leaned against a wall.: "I am simply out, making sure that the students are soundly sleeping. Not so much a guardian duty, but as a teacher's concern for all who dwell within these walls. You do understand, don't you?" :My head would tilt just slightly to the right, my crimson eyes watching him, the smile still upon my face.:
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm

"Hm. I supose." He then leaned off of the wall, his dark blue eyes staring back at him, then turning as he walked on. He sighed, responding to the man. "I need to check more of the East Tower. Join me if you wish. If not, then do not disturb me." He then walked around the corner of the hallway, his form out of sight.
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:44 pm

:At first the man wouldn't believe that anyone was following him, but would be somewhat startled when I spoke in the same soft tone as before, from just a few feet behind him, walking silently.: "So tell me, Sir, what would you like me to call you? I, of course, go by the name of Devlin Mallory."
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:50 pm

He turned, smirking to him. "Call me Neko. And no, I'm not part cat, I changed it from my orginal name."
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 pm

"Hmm. Neko it is then." :Gave a small bow, the motion not affecting my forward movement as I continued to walk silently beside him.: "So tell me.... Where to next, or do you even have a destination in mind, choosing to just roam randomly in your nightly duties....?" :Said that, meaning no offence.:
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:10 pm

The smirk on his face grew as the man had spoken. "I'm on my way to the Headmistresses' office. I need a word with her." He then stopped, turning to him, his smirk vanishing. "And you? What is your destination?" He then fully turned and faced him.
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:32 pm

"My destination?" :I stopped for a second to think about this before saying,: "I don't believe I really have a destination in mind. Why? Would you have one for me?" :I continue to smile.:
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 pm

He smiled back at him. "Why not join me? I need to have a talk with the headmistress." He walked on, having his hands curled into a fist, the arm then lashing it out, the fist smashing itself against the wall. He then lowerd his arm, responding. "I really need a talk with her." He then continued to walk, shaking his hand of the dust and rubble from the wall.
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:01 pm

:My eyebrow raised as I took in the man's attitude and asked softly, following behind him silently still,: "Not very cheerful about having Guardian Duty....?"
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:08 pm

He then turned once more, his eyes slightly faded to black. "Ya' damn right! She puts me on damn guard. duty when I'm more capable then that! I hate it!" He continued to walk on.
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:36 pm

:Blinks for a moment before saying softly, my voice having taken a slight edge to it,: "Do not cuss at me. There is no reason for it. I understand that you are angry at your belief that your powers exceed that of which is needed for Guardian Duty, but understand that the Head Mistress would not entrust such a position to anyone underqualified for the job. In fact, you should be greatful, seeing as how she trusts you enough to place the lives of each and every one of her students and staff in your hands as Guardian."
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:08 am

He would stumble ithrough the hallway, having lost his way back from the girl's dorm. He would mutter under his breath as continued walking "Where the hell is it? I gotta get back before im busted". having drunk abit only a few minutes ago, he would fail to see the teacher and the other student before bumping into them.
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:12 am

:A grim expression had suddenly befallen my face as I looked from the younger man back to Neko.: "Shall I let you handle this....?" :Asks softly, to Neko.:
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:58 pm

He walked on, responding to Devlin, upon hearing the student stumble. "Why should I be gratefu-" He was cut off as the student bummped into him, then turning as he grabbed the student called "Riku" by his collor, lifting him into the air as he spoke. "What the hell are you doing this late at night?" He inhaled the air around Riku, upon smelling the scent of alcohol. "Heh, seems like someone's been having alittle fun in the girls' dormotory, is that right?"
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:01 pm

He smirked, looking to Devlin. "Yes, I need to have a word with Roku here." He then turned his attention back to Roku, lifting him higher.
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:00 pm

As you wish, Neko. :Bows to the man and walks off, my footsteps silent as ever.:
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:21 pm

He walked with the male in his hand, kicking open a door at his left as he threw the student into the room, walking in with him as he shut the door.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 pm

He would growl angrily as he turned the knob and walked out of the room. "Guardian or not, touch me again, and your dead meat."
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Nimato had suddenly and unexpectedly appeared before the two, Neko and Riku.
"Now now, you two, no fighting.." Nimato said aloud, his lips barely flexing at all as he spoke.
"And Riku, touch Neko, and Raven'll porbably give you detention for life, he's a teacher, assault of teacher will lead to detention.." Nimato continued speaking.

Last edited by Nimato on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do I really need a reason for editing?)
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:57 pm

"Teacher or not.. He touchs me again And I will rip him apart!"
He would turn and walk off, heading for the stairs. "Why Im up this late is none of your concern."
Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:36 pm

He looked at him. "You pathetic little bi-" He had stopped, remembering he was not allowed to hurt the students. "You dare threat me, and you'll be the one dead." He scuffed. "Talk to my good friend nimato, and see what I'll do to you." He smirked, then turning as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:29 am

"I can threaten Whoever I like. Teacher or not. and your as Pathetic as the rest of your family.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardian Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Duty?   Guardian Duty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian Duty?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next