Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eтняαтιѕ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Eтняαтιѕ Empty
PostSubject: Eтняαтιѕ   Eтняαтιѕ EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Raven was already in the deep of the dungeon , her right hand gripping the metal grasp of the torch as she crept through narrow passageways . The constant dripping of water echoing in the background as she continued looking for Eтняαтιѕ , her blue optics glowing brightly as she peered around the corners , briefly inhaling the sent of the Red dragon . Her pace would suddenly stop as she heard a loud familiar growl , her head darting in the direction as her eyes met the dragon's . " Well...pleased to see me , I see." She laughed as she unchained his neck , allowing him a cautious moment of freedom. "Go, hunt now .. I know it's been too long , darastrix. Tir ti hunt bautwaeli... usv mobi geou qe vi heavy price, charir." She said , warningly as she pointed to the exit. "Go.. now and report back ..you know the drill" .Eтняαтιѕ would nod and bow slightly before leaping forward , his massive form soaring through the air and towards the safely of the Forbidden Forest , for the hunt. Raven drew comfort in the fact that Eтняαтιѕ was bound to his word , always .Eтняαтιѕ Red-dragon

Last edited by Raven on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

Eтняαтιѕ Empty
PostSubject: Eтняαтιѕ   Eтняαтιѕ EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:36 pm

He was leaning off of the darkness of the shadows, walking forward as he chuckled. "Hunt? Hunt of what exactly?" He looked to the Raven carefully, his arms crossed over his torso.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Eтняαтιѕ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eтняαтιѕ   Eтняαтιѕ EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:49 pm

"Hmm, didn't hear you enter..he hunts, whatever he wishes. I don't dwell on the diet of the red, as long as it's not one of my students of staff members .. he can do what he wishes. " She lowered her torch to see him more clearly. "What are you doing down here.., Eh?"
Back to top Go down

Eтняαтιѕ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eтняαтιѕ   Eтняαтιѕ EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:30 pm

He shrugged, the dim light of the torch showing his pitch black eyes staring at her. "Nothing. I was just walking around. Is that a crime?" He licked a slight drop of blood at the corner of his mouth, smirking slightly. "Now then, I'll ask you again. Who is he hunting, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Eтняαтιѕ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eтняαтιѕ   Eтняαтιѕ EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:30 pm

"Not any human.. I can assure you . "She slung the keys around her wrist as she walked past him" I have to be getting back to my office now , If you'll excuse me ." Her tone was polite , yet hurried for some reason as she vanished into a swirl of golden flames. Her form appearing in her office again .
Back to top Go down

Eтняαтιѕ Empty
PostSubject: Eтняαтιѕ   Eтняαтιѕ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:47 pm

"Hmm..." His form had vanished just as she had gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eтняαтιѕ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eтняαтιѕ   Eтняαтιѕ Empty

Back to top Go down

Eтняαтιѕ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: