Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A moment alone.........?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A moment alone.........? Empty
PostSubject: A moment alone.........?   A moment alone.........? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:32 am

The man having noticed no one was paying him any mind would slink off into the shadows and off towards the cemetary as he would find himself his own open grave and slink into the waiting open sarcophagus as the grave would fill itself with dirt and cover him up as he meditated deep inside the earth now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moment alone.........?   A moment alone.........? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Standing at the gates of the academy, with a trail of bloody foot steps behind him, Nimato had wiped the bottom of shoes before knocking on the gate, awaiting for someone to open them, since they were locked.
"HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Nimato on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do I really need a reason for editing?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moment alone.........?   A moment alone.........? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Kilik was the one to answer the door. He blinked at Nimato, not sure what to do first. Then he glaced down at his bloody shoes. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING," He screamed. He then glared at Nimato closing the door in his face before he could come in. Taking a few steps away from the door he couldn't help but let him in. So he turned back around and opened the door so Nimato could get in. "And Make sure to clean ALL the blood off your shoes, or Headmistress Raven will have your head on a plaque in her office."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moment alone.........?   A moment alone.........? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:07 pm

"Tch, like she could handle it.." Nimato muttered to himself while stepping into the courtyard.
"Besides, I wiped meh shoes already, and what I've been doing, well, go check the city and see for y'self." Nimato said aloud while walking past Shihiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moment alone.........?   A moment alone.........? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Kilik flashed a glare in his direction, phasing a Television set in front of him, turning it onto the news. Only to hear that there is Chaos and Destruction in the city. An anime sweat drop appeared above his head, phasing the television set back, and turning back to Nimato.
"THIS NEVER HAPPENED," he said louder that he wanted to. "Now quickly go to your dorm and wipe any trace of blood from your clothes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moment alone.........?   A moment alone.........? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:30 pm

"It's all gone already.." Nimato replied.
"Oh, and who are you to tell me what to do?" Nimato muttered to himself, not listening to Kilik's orders, instead of going to his dorm, he began roaming about the entire academy, searching for something to do.

Last edited by Nimato on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do I really need a reason for editing?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moment alone.........?   A moment alone.........? Empty

Back to top Go down

A moment alone.........?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: