Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Night Out.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Night Out. Empty
PostSubject: A Night Out.   A Night Out. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:51 pm

:My eyes half closed, I walked wearily through the already open doors to the small, one room tavern. I walked up to the bar, the backed-barstool twisting around enough so that I could slip in as the doors closed themselves. Such movements didn't attract any attention, seeing as how the tavern was just about empty at this time. Giving a small yawn, I flagged down the young bar matron, who walked up to me, asking me what my poison was.: "Just give me straight vodka on the rocks, please," :I replied, and watched her professional movements as she got out my glass and poured the liquor. She must have been doing this job for quite a while, for her movements were quite fluid and practiced. I thanked the young woman as she slid my drink over to me, and watched as the glass lifted itself to my lips. The liquid burned in a pleasant way as I swallowed, then watched as the glass set itself back down, the ice making soft clinking noises against the glass as I closed my eyes, losing myself to my thoughts.:
Back to top Go down

A Night Out.
Page 1 of 1