Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An example of Nimato's Visored abilities.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An example of Nimato's Visored abilities. Empty
PostSubject: An example of Nimato's Visored abilities.   An example of Nimato's Visored abilities. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:27 am

Nimato was found walking down the side walks, typically. Suddenly, he came to a halt, glancing all about before sighing heavily, looking up at the sky as a tear in the fabric of reality itself began to open. Fallen spirits, Hollows, emerged from the tear in reality, which apparently led to hueco mundo(realm of hollows). The tear in reality closed behind these hollows, about 10 of them.
"My, my, even while in a gigai, my reiatsu still attracts this much attention.." Nimato muttered to himself, squinting his eye lids so that he may identify what kind of hollow he was facing. There was an Adjuchas, four Gillian, four Vasto Lorde, and a Vasto Lorde level Arrancar.
"If you don't move we'll make sure to eat you nice and slow.. haha!" yelled the Arrancar.
"He smells so delicous, I just can't wait.." one of the Vasto Lorde muttered.
"You better not hog him all for yourself" the single Adjuchas said, as the Gillian he was controlling proceeded with their demonic screams.
"Enough chitter chatter, let's just eat 'em" said one of the other Vasto Lorde.
"GILLIAN! USE CERO!" the single Adjuchas yelled.
"Ah..." Nimato muttered as strange spheres of red, compressed reiatsu, which was surrounded by a haze of black and by white electrons, formed upon the mouths of the four Gillian, suddenly loosening in compression in a forward motion, projecting all that reiatsu toward Nimato.
"Tch..." Nimato muttered, waiting to get hit. The several Cero had made contact with Nimato's body, exploding on impact, producing a large, up-rising explosion of red. Nothing remained, Nimato's body had been reduced to nothingness, how-ever, there was some sort of figure that took his place, wearing the same clothes, but it had different colored hair and eyes. This was, no doubt, Nimato's spiritual form.
"Now I'm ready.. c'mon then.." Nimato yelled, the black cross that dangled from a black string wrapped about his neck beginning to emit a glow of violet, the cross vanishing, and at the same time, a daito had appeared in Nimato's right hand, this was no doubt the un-released form of his Zanpakutou.
"HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Nimato yelled his battle cry, executing shunpo so that he may appear behind the group of Gillian, and in a single swing of his completely black daito, he had cut off all four heads of these Gillian, killing them instantly. The rest of the hollow were taken by surprise, the single Adjuchas' eyes widening as Nimato stood in mid-air with the dead Gillian surrounding Nimato beginning to de-materialize.
"MY MINIONS!" the Adjuchas screamed, rushing toward Nimato and swinging his large, Indigo, upper right appendage toward Nimato's head, the digits of the hand attached to the fore-arm of this certain appendage beginning to curl into a tightly clenched fist. Nimato's right hand arose, holding the blade of his completely black daito-shaped un-released Zanpakutou over his head, which was used to block the fist of the Adjuchas, the incredible impact producing a shock wave that had caused a few sky scrapers in the city to collapse into themselves.
"Look what you made me do.." Nimato muttered coldly as the edge of his daito's blade began to cleave through the fist it was blocking, tearing through the entire appendage of the Adjuchas, cutting it in half, though it remained attached to the Adjuchas' shoulder.
"MY ARM!!!" the Adjuchas screamed in rage, backing off for a bit as the four Vasto Lorde had began rushing toward Nimato. Nimato sighed, beginning to yell some sort of command.
"WHAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU IS YOUR ENEMY, YOU WILL CLEAVE, CUT, SLASH, KILL WHAT IS THERE, SHOCKING KAIMETSU.. TEAR THROUGH EVERYTHING IN YOUR PATH!" Nimato was yelling, a second daito appearing in Nimato's left hand, as the blades of both began to expand into the size of Ichigo Kurosaki's shikai, though they had many jagged, pointed prongs extending from the sharp edge, as the tip of the daito's blade began to extend and curve into a hook which had spheres of violet lightning begin to form within the cruz of the hook. Raising one of the swords above a Vasto Lorde's head, it began to swing downward toward the said head, while the other sword had been thrust forward toward the chest of another Vasto Lorde. With these two quick movements, Nimato had impaled a Vasto Lorde through the chest, and cut another one in half, each of them de-materialzing now.
"I always though you guys would be a better challenge" Nimato muttered, slamming the hooks of both swords against each other. Now, the lightning from each sphere of lightning joined together, shooting forward toward one of the Vasto Lorde while in the shape of a bullet, traveling at 40x the speed of a Cero as Nimato yelled once more.
"DENKOU SADAN!" Nimato had yelled as the bullet shaped, mass of compressed violet lightning type reiatsu slammed into the abdomen of one of the two remaining Vasto Lorde, producing a large up-rising explosion of violet which the other vasto lorde was caught in, both of them obliterated to nothingness as their leader, the Vasto Lorde level Arrancar, simply watched from above as his minions were killed one by one.
"Now for you... Arrancar.." Nimato whispered frighteningly, though the Arrancar did not fear at all as some sort of violet reiatsu traveled from the blade of both Nimato's swords, to his head, wrapping around it, and solidfying into a hollow mask. The entire city shook crazily, reality itself beginning to shift and churn from the over whelming reiatsu from Nimato's Visored form. The ground below was fissured simply by the activation of this reiatsu, the crack like fissure extending from the far side of the city's north, all the way to the south, some people, buildings and cars falling in. Nimato stood there casually as the white slcera of his eyes became white, the turquoise iris becoming golden yellow. Swinging one of the swords horizontally, the sphere of lightning within the crux of the sword's hook began leaving a trail of lightning in the shape of a crescent, which projected forward toward the still casual looking Arrancar, who had raised his right hand to easily stop the crescent, and devour it's reiatsu.
"That was delicous..." the Arrancar thought as Nimato launched more and more attacks of the same type, the Arrancar devouring each one.
"Seems like reiatsu is a delicasy to you, Arrancar.." Nimato yelled, proceeding with his attacks.
"Inde--" the Arrancar was cut off, the reiatsu within his body that he had devoured expanding and gathering, which caused the Arrancar pain beyond any pain felt, he was being destroyed form the inside. The reiatsu compressed into a sphere within the Arrancar's chest after gathering, the sphere expanding until it had engulfed the Arrancar's entire body.
"NGGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" the Arrancar yelled as Nimato's swords had taken un-released form once more, which had vanished, re-appearing as the black cross dangling from Nimato's neck by a black string, Nimato's Hollow mask disappearing as well while he slowly approached the reiatsu-engulfed Arrancar.
"This'll teach you.. not to mess with someone beyond captain-commander level.." Nimato whispered to the dying Arrancar, the digits of his right hand curling into a tightly clenched fist, apparently controlling the reiatsu that had engulfed the Arrancar, which began to close in on the Arrancar, crushing him into himself, causing a bloody implosion. The reiatsu had returned to Nimato's body as the only remains of the Arrancar, blood, dripped down to the ground about a mile below. Nimato sighed, executing shunpo so that he may appear safely on the side walk of the city, effortlessly creating a new gigai with the mere compression and solidfying of his reiatsu. Quietly entering the Gigai, Nimato once again had a human body, which lay on the ground, slowly rising to it's feet as he sighed once more, muttering to himself.
"Hollow these days are so weak I don't even have to go into Bankai..."
Back to top Go down

An example of Nimato's Visored abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An example of Nimato's Visored abilities.   An example of Nimato's Visored abilities. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:33 am

Nimato strode along the side walks, his crimson scarf, black jacket, and silver streaked black hair swaying behind him as he began to think.
"What happened to that Adjuchas? I didn't kill him, but he seems to have just... went bye bye..?" Nimato thought. Suddenly this very same Adjuchas had fallen from above, landing onto the ground before Nimato with an extremely loud crash, standing there on both feet as the ground below him fissured and cratered.
"Guess I spoke too soon" Nimato thought, noticing that even non spiritual aware humans had heard the crash.
"Heh, can't start a comotion now can I?" Nimato continued thinking.
"I'll end this quickly.." Nimato thought, and then, he had realization shoot him in the face, remembering that Hollow cannot be killed by mere human weapons, only by other Hollow and Zanpakutou.
"Ahh.." Nimato thought, releasing a burst of violet reiatsu through his mere gigai, just this sudden burst was enough to frighten the mind-less Adjuchas, which had began to run around as fissures formed through out his body, which were emitting a glow of violet. The Adjuchas had exploded, dying the same way the leader of the city's gang had did, but this time reiatsu was used, not dark energy.

Last edited by Nimato on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do I really need a reason for editing?)
Back to top Go down

An example of Nimato's Visored abilities.
Page 1 of 1