Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation invatation to first date

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Operation invatation to first date Empty
PostSubject: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 am

*he would look up the huge wall ahead of him and grimmace slightly* My what I have to go through to send an invatation secretly *he rubbed his hands together and grabbed onto the wall and began to assend to the headmistress's window* This isn't so hard. I should be there in no time at all.

*about halway up the wall his grip is beggining to loosen and he begins to sweat slightly* I so thought I would be there by now... come to think of it things would have been alot simpler had I just sliped the letter under her door instead of climbing though here window to lay it on her desk *he would continue to climb becomming more and more fatigued with every inch he moved*

*he would be only a few meters from her window as he stops to catch his breath* Almost... There... *breaths deeply the wind of an incomming storm blasting against the side of the tower, he then says sarcastically* At leasts I have this fine breeze to my back *he then begins the last leg of his journy to her window much slower than when he first began*

*he reaches his hand up and grabs ahold of her windowsile and pulls himself up into her office and falls to the ground to catch his breath* Thank the heavens... finally... can... deliver the invitation. *he would rise to his feet and walk over to her desk and slips it under a few of the papers on her desk as for it to not stand out* Now all that is left to do is get out of here with my life in tact and mission accomplished. *he looked to her door* I could go out that way but without her key I couldn't lock it and she would know that someone had ben in here so I guess the only other way out is the window...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:13 am

: She was already on her way back to her room, her office right next to it . She was still in her formal , her right hand holding her shoes as she walked up the narrow stairwell . Her attention was caught as she suddenly stopped . "What in God's name...is-" :She quickly ran to her office , the key slipping in as she pushed the door forward. Her eyes scanning the room, her gaze suddenly stopping on the figure in front of her .: "Kenshin...what the heck are you doing in my office ...?":She tilted her head , her eyebrows furrowing slightly as she waited for a response.: "You know you could have just waited outside my office if you needed something .." :She dropped her heels at the side of the door while reading his expression and waiting for him to explain .:
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:31 am

*he would hear her insert the key into the door and then rush into her office. His expression would then become blank as he would have to find another way out of this without. He then waited for her to finish speaking and then he prepared his responce* Hello there headmistress. I didn't know you were awake so late. *he paused again thinking of something witty to say* I know that this doesn't look good. You see I was chasing this shadow across campus cause I thought that it may cause trouble amongst the students. It ran all the way over here and up your wall into your window. I thought then that it may have been wanting to steal some valuable documents and I couldn't allow that to happen so I quickly followed it's exact moves up the wall and into here. When I got here it left and I must pursue it imediately. So if you don't mind headmistress I need to take my leave and capture this thing before it does anything to harm the AON *He now whips some sweat from his brow wondering if she bought his story*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:49 am

:She rolled her eyes as his lie, knowing her was full of it.: How about the truth ? : She folded her arms , stepping towards him .: Let's hear the real reason .. :She tapped her foot impatiently , as she glanced over to her desk , a few papers shuffled around.: Hmm..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:52 am

*he would notice her eyes shift to the desk and he had to think quick as to a way out of there* That was no lie. Now if you would please excuse me I must make haste for this thing has made much progress while I have been standing around talking. *he would then advance towards the door in hopes that he would be able to get out before she read the letter*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:13 pm

:She just shrugged , her efforts pointless seeking the true reason for him being in her office as she walked past him to examine her desk .: Go on then..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:16 pm

*he walked out her door and shut it behind her* Omg I can't believe I did that. what if she doesn't want to... oh well now only time will tell. *he would walk out of the north tower curious as to how she would react to his invatation*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:25 pm

:She sat down , shuffling through her paperwork , her eyes suddenly widening as she came across a small note.: Hmm so this is ... :She gently tore the top of the note open and began to read said note :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm

The letter would say

To Headmistress Raven,
hello there, hi there, pleasent evening we are having isn't it? how the heck do i write this, opps shouldn't have written that, or that,Hello I guess, I just wanted to invite you on a date fun time away from the Acadamy. The location will remain secret for the time being. The location and time will be located in the next letter. If you do not wish to find out when and where this is you can stop here and just burn this letter like it never existed and nothing will happen, but if you do follow the directions of this letter then be prepared for the journey of a lifetime.
The location of the next letter will be in the gym under the bleachers. Like what was said. the location and time of this event will be written in the next letter so don't open it unless you are willing to go the distance.

Your's truely From me to you, Your secrect admirer

p.s. sorry about all the scracted out stuff... I was writting in pen and it is kinda hard to erase so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:52 pm

:She laughed softly as she read the note, his fumbling almost cute as read it carefully. "Well hmm.. still in this awful dress..but I suppose I better go read this next one quickly ..hm" : With that said she tugged on the amulet around her neck as she spoke a few words in draconic , her hands then clapping together as her form was engulfed in golden flame , only to reappear in the gym .: Let's see.. :She waleked barefooted over to said bleacher , pulling the note out as she smiled .: Hmm..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 pm

The next letter would say

Dear Headmistress Raven
(a set of corodinates would be here) at 11:00pm tomorrow. Sorry I can't just tell you where it is. It is a surprise.
Yours truely From me to you, Your secret admirer.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:09 pm

:She blinked at the crossing out of words , yet again . Her hand shoving the note back into her pocket as she walked back towards her office .:"Well .. that was interesting .." : She mumbled to herself , smiling some .:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:13 pm

*he would appear from behind the bleacher whipping his brow* well that was close. I almost didn't get here before she did. *sits down on the bleachers and lays back looking up at the ceiling* I guess all that is left is to see if she shows up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Nimato's voice echoed about from an unknown area.
"Hiya, Kenshin!" Nimato said aloud, suddenly the lights of the gymnasium flickering once, and as it was dark, Nimato's form had seemingly arose from the ground, now standing directly before Kenshin, his lips stretched into a smile as the lights flickered back on, revealing Nimato's presense.
"What's up?" Nimato asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 pm

*he would sit up and see the man there not surprised at all as he could feel someone else's presense* Hello there Nimato. What brings you here this early in the morning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 pm

"Early?" Nimato asked.
"Heh.." Nimato began to chuckle.
"It's already after noon, you must've lost track o' time.." Nimato continued speaking, showing Kenshin his analog wrist watch which had stated the time was 3:46 PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:48 pm

*smirks and lays back down sighing* it has been a long morning... you have no idea. You know how hard it is to keep something secret from a dragon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:49 pm

"Heh.." Nimato began to chuckle once more.
"I actually do.." Nimato said seriously, glancing about protectively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Expecting someone? *he would notice Nimato looking around protectively* You didn't do anything to get on someone's bad side did you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:57 pm

"Maybe..." Nimato said quietly, his glancing coming to a halt as he heard some sort of sound from the city, even though it was a bit far, he was able to hear the noise clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation invatation to first date   Operation invatation to first date Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation invatation to first date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: