Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleaning Up.. ._.;;

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cleaning Up.. ._.;; Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Up.. ._.;;   Cleaning Up.. ._.;; EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Descending from the academy into the city, Nimato stood at it's center, beside the fissure in the ground that had stretched from one side of the city to the other. Clapping his black gloved hands together, Nimato dipped them into fissure until the space was so narrow that his hands were pressed forcefully against the earth. Suddenly, a glow of violet had been emitted through out the entire fissure, as it slowly began to close, all the collapsed buildings in it's path beginning to re-form, while the craters scattered thorugh out the entire city had slowly began to re-form into regular earth. Raising his hands from the ground, Nimato had reached for a mop on the side walk. Gripping the mop with both hands, Nimato's form had suddenly vanished, containing no visibility because of the immense speed it was using while execuing the actions of mopping up all the city's blood. Nimato's form had re-gained it's visibility as he stood in his original position, surrounded by millions of buckets filled to the brim by blood, with a clean mop in his hands. Tossing the mop aside, Nimato clapped his black gloved hands together, slamming their palms into the ground beneath him.
A violet glow had engulfed all the buckets as Nimato transmuted them into a large golden statue resembling a bucket spilling blood onto the city.
"Perfect.." Nimato said humorously, shoving his hands into his pockets, and ascending back to the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up.. ._.;;   Cleaning Up.. ._.;; EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:13 pm

He was leaning back against a tree as Nimato had walked by, Neko, himself, shaking his head that the present action. "My my, Nimato. Cleaning up? That isn't like you at all." He chuckled, walking over to him as he smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up.. ._.;;   Cleaning Up.. ._.;; EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Realizing he was followed by Neko, Nimato continued walking as he spoke.
"Raven saw the mess and told me to clean it up" Nimato said aloud, with a ring in his voice showing that he was annoyed of how Raven could command him about.
"Eh, it was a real mess, but at least I left a li'l special somethin' for the people if they try messin' again.." Nimato said, referring to the golden statue resembling a bucket spilling blood onto the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up.. ._.;;   Cleaning Up.. ._.;; EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:33 pm

"Wow. You actually listen to her? That's sad." He walked beside him to the academy, sighing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up.. ._.;;   Cleaning Up.. ._.;; EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:53 pm

"She said she'd expell me" Nimato replied.
"I didn't wanna get expelled, so I listened, well, for now at least.." Nimato snickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up.. ._.;;   Cleaning Up.. ._.;; EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:51 pm

"Heh. And that's why you're like a brother to me." He smirked, walking on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up.. ._.;;   Cleaning Up.. ._.;; Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up.. ._.;;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: