Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The secret location

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The secret location Empty
PostSubject: The secret location   The secret location EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:09 pm

*after a long walk he would finally come upon the corodinates he had set out for the headmistress* I wish I could teleport like her. *he would walk over to a bench and sit waiting for her to show up* Now all I can do is hope that she shows *he closes his eyes and rests*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret location   The secret location EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:57 pm

*he would look up at the clocktower and notice the time* she should be here in a while *sits up and opens his eyes and yawns* I wonder if dragons always show up on time. *he continues to wait for her*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The secret location   The secret location EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:41 pm

:Raven sighed as she got herself ready to meet with Kenshin, her office being destroyed and her anger about the previous evening would still be on her mind as she ripped off her gown and threw on her normal clothing on .: "Well .. hopefully this isn't a total disaster .. " :She snapped her fingers , her amulet glowing slightly as she appeared in front of Kenshin , her form engulfed in flames as she clapped her hands , them vanishing just as quickly .: "Well .. hello there.. Sorry I'm so late.."
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The secret location   The secret location EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:44 pm

*he would be shocked by the flames and stood to his feet imidiately, As the flames dispersed he would see Raven's figure and he calmed* You about gave me a heart attack headmistress. *his eyes would shift to her expression which didn't seem all to great as if alot of sorow was on her mind* I don't mind that you are late. As long as you came that is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The secret location   The secret location EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:52 pm

:She blinked , her hands adjusting her jacket as she looked at him , tilting her head. : Frighten you did I ? Hmm.. sorry about that.. : She smiled slightly .: Where are we going ?
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The secret location   The secret location EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:54 pm

No I was not frightened at all *obviously lying* As to where we are going *he would point to the gate behind him beyond which just was just darkness* In there. You arn't afraid of the dark are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret location   The secret location EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Nimato had been standing on the top of the gate, legs bent all the way so that he was crouching somewhat, knees pointing forward, arms resting on knees.
"Ah.. what's this.. ? " Nimato had asked himself, muttering quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret location   The secret location Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret location
Page 1 of 1