Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devlish Fun

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Lyon would walk into the Courtyard accompanied by Elghinn, chuckling still at the feat of annoying a resident here at the Academy, though it was really nothing new as normally she annoyed everyone.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:35 pm

She giggled along with Lyon, also at her acts of evil towards the residents. Nothing knew there. Her black eyes darted around the courtyard taking in every statue and breakable object in site. "We. Are. Going. To. Have. A FEILD DAY!" Her voice seemed to get louder with every word she spoke, though it wasn't abnormal for her, she was always shouting at one thing or another, due to her quick emotion changes.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Lyon would chuckle, then simply bow, extending her arm as she said humorously, "Your ball awaits you, Madame." She then cackled insane-like, and moved over to a statue, taking a moment to marvel at it's intricately carved self before suddenly raising her arms, shadows moving up and out of the ground as they then wrapped around said statue and squeezed, the marbel being completely obliterated and crushed into a fine dust with a small popping sound.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:02 pm

She smiled, bowing also moving to a statue of a perfectly carved dragon "Say doesn't this look familiar?" She then let a small giggle escape her lips again, raising her leg she then kicked it out knocking the dragons head off, it rolling to the floor shattering to pieces.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Lyon chuckled softly then, simply moving to sit upon the pedistal that the statue Lyon had destroyed before used to sit on, and sat down, watching Elghinn's movements and clapping every now and then at the destruction she wraught.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 pm

She continued to kick and punch out at the statues. The statues dropping to the floor in a million pieces. After a while where most of the statues had been destroyed, she bowed to Lyon's clapping.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Lyon would laugh, loving the sight of the destruction, her shadows then moving up and around the fallen debris around them both, moving all the crushed stone and broken peices off into the pool, marring the water as Lyon would finish clapping and then stand up on the pedestal, doing an epic pose and laughing. "Look at me! I'm the headmistress~" She would be in a position in which her hands were on her hips, a scowl plastered across her face for all of five seconds before she burst out laughing, doubling over with the force of her cackling.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 pm

She let out a loud mountainous cackle, at the pose. "Well look at me, I'm Nimmy." She pulled her pants up high, and pushed out her face to make her look like a geek, from the human world she had grown up in. Not being able to stand the pose for long she fell over cackling with laughter once more.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:19 pm

A swirl of golden flame would appear in front of the girls , Raven's form seen along with a loud hiss of anger as she stepped forcefully towards them. Her eyes surveying the damaged statue . " DO . NOT . MOVE ..." She roared with anger as she glared at them.
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:22 am

The man would hear the commotion from his room in the north tower and he would then be seen phasing through the wall with his blade drawn and he would merely land next to raven shaking his head at Lyon and Elghinn standing there. "You two might earn yourselves a detention if you act like that in my class.....and whether or not I like either of you won't save you from brutality that I inflict in these detentions...because I will send you on a camping trip into the Forbidden Forest for a WEEK.....if you act up in my class as a first offense.....anything more and I turn you over to Headmistress Raven......D< This is ONE warning...behave....or I will make bloody damn sure you regret your indescression. Now, if you will excuse me.....I must be off to the cemetary to do some meditation....." with the finishing of these words an ominously sinister aura flared around him that seemed to be as high in power as Raven's as he would merely levitate inches off the ground towards the cemetary without another word.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:14 am

She stopped dead hearing the voices. Her eyes still locked onto Lyon. Muttering under her breath the words barely touching her lips. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:30 am

Lyon would be standing still as well, looking into the eyes of Elghinn, blinking only a few times. She then mouthed the words to Elghinn, "My idea. All my fault, let me take the blame." She would make sure Raven couldn't see her lips moving, not wanting to get her new friend into any trouble.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:11 am

She shook her head, not wanting to get her friend in trouble. She twisted slowly on the balls of her feet to face Raven; The headmistress.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:13 am

Not really caring now about not moving, Lyon facepalmed and quickly said before Elghinn had a chance to say anything detrimental to herself, "Rae, sorry, this was all my fault. My idea, and I egged her on. I'll clean everything up and even fix everything to the exact way it was before we came out her. Let her go, this was all my doing."
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:18 am

She sighed, her face marked up frustration. "I caused some of the damage I'll clean up after myself."
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:22 am

"No, it was my fault. All my fault because it was my idea," Lyon would insist, looking at Rae helplessly, trying to get her to beleive her words. "I'll clean up everything. With my powers over shadows, it shouldn't take that long. I can do it all myself without any problems. Elghinn shouldn't be in trouble."
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:27 am

She sighed, knowing it was no good and that she shouldn't let Lyon take all the blame, but she just stood there, her black optics locked onto Raven. She then shrugged, her gaze dropping to the floor.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 am

"If you two want a chance to do some destructive things, then you two and me will be the Guardian Team for the Night Shift if Headmistress Raven will allow it..." He said over his shoulder as he was floating away.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:54 am

A small smirk would curve Lyon's lips upward at Neesie's comment, and I'd quickly look back at Rae, hoping she'd say it was alright.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 am

The man would then stop and turn in his levitation and float back to the other two. "Either way, I could use some help....I have a very big job to do and it's more than a one man job. I could use a couple extra pairs of hands to help."
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 am

A spark of destruction lit up in the girls eyes, as her mouth turned up into a grin, she also was looking at Raven, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 am

Lyon's lips would curve into a dangerous grin as she then gave a mock bow. "You can count on my help, Neesie."
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:05 am

The perfect grin sat on her face, as if carved from stone. As she also bowed her head. "Nessie, I'll be all the help you need."
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:10 am

"I appreciate it Elghinn...." The man would say nodding to her and then turning to Lyon. "And you two are just going to HAVE TO behave when helping me at night....because there won't be ANY room for misbehavior...this is Guardianship 101 and you'll be helping me patrol and guard the school on certain nights...."
Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:12 am

Lyon would then nod, the smirk fading from her face and replaced by a calm, emotionless expression as she would then say softly, "Of course. You won't have to worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devlish Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: