Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devlish Fun

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Devlish Fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:16 am

Her face was calm steady and expressionless, "I will not be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Again .. IF you want me to RP .. and you are waiting for a response.. then give me time to .. Otherwise I'm throwing up my hands and walking away from this .. DO you ALL UNDERSTAND that? The forum was down for a long ass time last night . .I wasn't able to post .. yet you go on RPing .. Whatever.. Like I said . If I get involved with a RP "situation" It would be GREATLY appreciated if i could respond .. >> . Too much to ask ?? ......))))
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Sorry Raven It was okay for us last night, Maybe its your server?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: Or what-ever the initials are for "Reply".   Devlish Fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Dead leaves and flower pedals gathered together, rotating in a clock-wise motion while in the form of a funnel, Nimato's form seeming to materialize within the center of the whirl-wind, the dead leaves and flower pedals falling to the ground beneath him, Nimato leaping toward Neesaiku, his lips stretched out into a happy and greeting smile.
"NEEEEEEEEEE-SAIIIIIIIIIIIIII-KUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Nimato, falling a few feet from his target to tackle hug, lying face-flat on the ground, groaning painfully. x.x;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Rising to his feet, Nimato dusted himself off, already losing interest in this location, yawning heavily, his tall, slender form vanishing into a tear in the fabric of reality itself, which clsoed afterwards. The strange tear re-opened within Nimato's dorm, as he fell out, the tear closing behind him as he landed onto his bed, sitting there calmly.

Last edited by Nimato on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ahh, colors..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:04 pm

]She jumped back slightly, her eyes locked onto Nimato, who unexpectedly arrived from no where. She appeared to be in a defensive stance.

Last edited by Elghinn_Ul'kas_Uns'aa on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Special Note, Which Is Really For El: I already left, sowwy. >_>;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devlish Fun   Devlish Fun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devlish Fun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coven of the Night :: Fιηιѕнє∂ Tσρι¢ѕ-
Jump to: