Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:05 am

Here you can sign up for my class The Dark Arts which will be learning how to defend yourself combatitively with attacking magicks and also learn to strengthen your own powers while learning how to harness those of of the olden and arcane arts. Have fun and make sure to submit your names with your grade level so I can place you in the appropriate class setting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:21 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~
.: Student I.D :.

Name: Night, Vida

Sex: Female.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 98

Eye Color: Brown.

Hair Color: Dark brown.

Grade Level: Junior.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exp. with Dark Arts: None. Still new.

-Prof. Neesaiku,
I'd love to attend your class and learn about Dark Arts. This might help with my memory as well. Although, I'm not sure. -

*bows her head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:42 am

Name: Nirvana, Elghinn.

Sex: Female.

Height: 5 ft 1

Weight: Average.

Eye Color: Dark brown/Almost black.

Hair Color: Black with purple streaks.

Grade Level: Sophomore.

I'd like to join your class, and I will behave as much as I can. No promises though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:28 am

Name: Yii, Lyon

Sex: Female

Height: 5'5

Weight: 135

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Silver

Grade Level: 11th

Don't worry about my mischief making tendencies. I shed all punk-like attitude the minute I step into class, so you won't have any problems with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:18 pm

"Very well I have your first assignment for you three, you must show mastery of the Shadow Ball Attack within the time from tonight to Halloween. That's not long, you must show me visual proof too. How to do so is as follows: Gather all dark energy and power from around you, focus it into one palm and make it take visual form, then demolish a giant boulder with myself present or the headmistress Raven. If you do either the assignment is considered complete. No what ifs or buts about it. Get moving you three." He said simply and factually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Name: Nimato Jin

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2

Weight: 173

Eye Color: White sclera, turquoise irises, black pupils while Visored. Black slcera, crimson iris, black pupils while human.

Hair Color: Silver while Visored. Black with silver streaks while human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:14 am

Not a problem... *Yawning, Lyon said, simply raising herself out of her seat. She then walked to the window and opened it, the classroom facing the courtyard where there were several boulders just waiting to be destroyed. She then looked behind her to make sure that Nees was still in the classroom and watching her, and then she reached her hand out, palm up. Dark particles that first looked like dust began to appear and swirl around said palm before clumping together and growing, creating a spinning orb of shadows. This orb would grow to twice the size of Lyon's palm, and when it did, she would imediately toss it out the window, the orb of dark energy hurtling toward one of the biggest boulders in the courtyard. With a sudden explosion of shadows, the boulder would crack and part in hundreds of thousands of little chunks, flying and scattering themselves out and about the large courtyard. Lyon then yawned, looked once more at Nees, and then took her seat again.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Nimato had released a loud and disappointed sigh, since the assignment sounded a bit too easy. Nimato pressed the palms of both hands onto the smooth, firm, brown surface of his desk, heaving himself to his feet. Trotting along the class room silently, Nimato slowly approached Neeisaiku, tapping him on the shoulder.
"I'm ready for the assignment, let's head out to the courtyard" Nimato said with his voice low in volume and pitch.

Last edited by Nimato on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do I really need a reason for editing?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:24 am

Name: Kiba, Soren

Sex: Female

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 123 lbs.

Eye Color: Violet

Hair Color: Silvery-white

Grade Level: 11th
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:41 am

Name: Akiro, Riku

Sex: Male

Height: Average

Weight: 50kg

Eye Color: Sapphire Blue (Human Form) Crimson (Kitsune Form)

Hair Color: dark Brown

Grade Level: Junior
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666   Sign Up For The Dark Arts Classroom No. 666 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1