Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Combat Arts prof. Room 695

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 Empty
PostSubject: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:50 pm

The C.A. room. Improve your fighting styles and skills. Just include your student ID and learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Ready to learn...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:17 am

.: Student I.D :.

Name: Night, Vida

Sex: Female.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 98

Eye Color: Brown.

Hair Color: Dark brown.

Grade Level: Junior.

~~~
I'd like to learn.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:27 am

Name: Akiro, Riku

Sex: Male

Height: Average

Weight: 50kg

Eye Color: Sapphire Blue

Hair Color: dark Brown

Grade Level: Junior

~~~
Same here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:02 am

: Student I.D :.

Name: Nirvana, Elghinn.

Sex: Female.

Height: 5 ft 1

Weight: Average.

Eye Color: Dark brown/Almost black.

Hair Color: Black with purple streaks.

Grade Level: Sophomore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:05 pm

He smirked, lowering the student ID's he had in his hand. "Heh, seems like we have a sophomore in the center of juniors. Then standing from his chair, the desk pushed upward slightly. "Ok then. Let's begin." He walked around his desk, leaning at the front of it as he looked to the students. "Who here knows any combat arts?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Name: Nimato Jin

Height: 6'2

Weight: 173

Eye Color: White sclera, turquoise irises, black pupils while Visored. Black slcera, crimson iris, black pupils while human.

Hair Color: Silver while Visored. Black with silver streaks while human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Suddenly the door knob to the class room began to rotate, the door slowly swinging open, producing a creeking sound all the while. Nimato's tall, slender, and slightly muscular form stood at the door's frame, emerging from the halls into the class room, and closing the door behind him. Walking toward an empty desk, Nimato seated himself on it's chair, dropping his book bag onto the ground beside him, feet flat on the floor, arms folded keenly over chest.
"Hello there, Neko-kun..." said Nimato.
"I'm ready to learn.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:23 am

(This is the Identification, that students carry with them at all times, it has uses for different things.)

Name: Knight, Xavier

Height: 6'4

Weight: 180

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Hair Color: Silver

Grade Level: Senior
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:33 am

A loud yawn rang through the room as a male with silver hair followed closely behind Nimato, a hand to his mouth. Xavier looked around the room, his eyes falling upon his teacher, Ryudo, the male yawning toward his sensei. "I am here to better my skill as a fighter under you sir." the male said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:32 am

(This is the Identification, that students carry with them at all times, it has uses for different things.)

Name: Yii, Lyon

Sex: Female

Height: 5'5

Weight: 135

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Silver

Grade Level: 11th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:35 am

Lyon yawned, kicking her feet up onto her desk and pushing her chair backward onto two legs, then balancing it like that. Her silver hair would be falling over one black eye as she'd then speak up to the Teach's spoken question. "I know a bit about combat, though normally I use my powers over shadows to do my fighting. I guess it depends on my mood whether or not I'm good at close range melee fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 am

She was sat there, her legs folded underneath her on the chair; it was the only she would see comfortable, her form swayed slightly as her eyes where on Neko, though she sent random glances round the room. Her black hair was down straight and stopped below her waist. A Small high pitched noise came from her mouth; she was speaking. "Ready to learn." A small chuckle rolled through her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:26 am

Name: Kiba, Soren

Sex: Female

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 123 lbs.

Eye Color: Violet

Hair Color: Silvery-white

Grade Level: 11th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:05 pm

He chuckled as he walked around the room, as everyone was seated. 'Heh, very interesting." He then stopped back against the wall. "A large class." He sighed, then, walking to nimato, his hand put his shoulder. "Some of you may not know any combat skills. But some of you, may know." He smirked, tighting the grip at his shoulder as he walked back to the front of the room. "Lets see here..." He paused, thinking of what to ask. "Ah. I have a question." He sighed. "What is the best thing to do when fighting? And it's not an exact answer, it's generic." He crossed his arms over his torso. "Anyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:10 pm

Nimato's right hand had arose in a gesture saying that he had the answer, waiting to be called on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:29 pm

He smiled. "Noone but Nimato knows?" He then sighed, shaking his head as he walked around his desk, looking upon the student. "What is the answer, Nimato?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:07 am

Lowering his head, Nimato began to speak.
"The answer is, you don't do anything intended. When in hand to hand combat defense, you usually won't know what your opponents attacks may or may not be. To block or evade them, you must simply have fast reflexes. Also, during offense you must use random attacks so that your opponent may not predict them, making it more difficult to defend against them" Nimato said softly, staring up at Neko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:26 pm

"WRONG!", He yelled at Nimato, then walking up to the front of the room. "Sure, you don't do anything intended. You keep your opponent on their toes. But the dosen't mean you shouldn't know what he/she will do! You always have to be one step ahead of them! Anticipate their actions, so when they do something you wanted them to do, you can strike!" He then stood at one side of the room. "Nimato, please stand up and walk to the other side of the room for a demonstration."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:51 pm

Nimato pressed the palms of both his hands against his desk, heaving himself to his feet, accidentally knocking his chair down behind him, which produced a loud "BANG!" noise, which Nimato had ignored, walking to the other side of the class room, his fingers interlocked behind his head as he leaned backward onto the wall behind him.
"So, who do I do the demonstration with?" Nimato asked, his lips scarecely moving as he spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:31 pm

"Me ofcorse." He smirked. "Now then, I want you to come at me, and hit me; if you can, that is." He stood there, yawning slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:51 pm

"Alright then" Nimato replied. (Sorry I took long, was fixing up the house, people are comin' over in an hour). Nimato had curled the digits of his right hand into a tightly clenched fight, approaching Neko in a rushing movement, and upon finally reaching Neko, Nimato had plunged the fist into Neko's Mandible(Jaw), fracturing it as the force of the hit propelled Neko into the wall behind him.
"How was that?" Nimato asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:41 pm

He smirked, the fist landing as he had then gestured his leg at the side, his form going back, but his left foot swinging upward at him, smashing against his skull as Nimato had plummited against the opposite wall, chips falling to the ground from the indented wall as he smirked. "That was great Nimato. Did you see? I Anticipated his movements. Though I was hit, He was struck 10Fold at a comply. Oh, and a comply is a response to the sudden movement. When someone attacks, you may either deflect it or attack at an erect advantage, depending on the move at you. Understood?" He stood off the wall, cracking his jaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:16 pm

"Oww.." Nimato whined, his body partly penetrated into the wall that was now chipping. Not able to move, Nimato had stood there, considering that he might be able to continue class within his current position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 am

Soren sits silently in her seat, having no comments about the demonstration at all. Her violet eyes glance over to Nimato, then toward their teacher. Rising to her feet slowly, she turns and walks toward Nimato. Upon reaching him, she offers a gloved hand his way, wishing to help him out. "...Need a hand?" She questions in a soft voice, not thinking that she just left her seat without asking for permission to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Arts prof. Room 695   The Combat Arts prof. Room 695 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Combat Arts prof. Room 695
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next