Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 Empty
PostSubject: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:19 am

Sign up for Class here. Submit your Student ID. Learn how to defend against Magick you've never encountered before, and how to defend yourself against your own Magick, should it backfire or be turned against you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 am

.: Student I.D :.

Name: Yii, Lyon

Sex: Female

Height: 5'5

Weight: 135

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Silver

Grade Level: 11th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:16 am

: Student I.D :.

Name: Nirvana, Elghinn.

Sex: Female.

Height: 5 ft 1

Weight: Average.

Eye Color: Dark brown/Almost black.

Hair Color: Black with purple streaks.

Grade Level: Sophomore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Name: Night, Vida

Sex: Female.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 98

Eye Color: Brown.

Hair Color: Dark brown.

Grade Level: Junior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Name: Nimato Jin

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2

Weight: 173

Eye Color: White sclera, turquoise irises, black pupils while Visored. Black slcera, crimson iris, black pupils while human.

Hair Color: Silver while Visored. Black with silver streaks while human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 pm

He walked into the room, seeing Devlin seated in his chair as he then leaned back against a wall. "Heh, being the t2 teacher stinks. Noone signs up." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:55 am

:Nods at Neko before turning to address those who had submitted their Student ID's to my desk.: "Alright, for all of you, this will be a test to see how well you cope and defend yourself already. I want you to assume your strongest power is disabled by some outside force, meaning it cannot be used. In full paragraph form, show or tell me how well you would defend yourself from and possibly even fight back against three powerful Magicians. Understand also that these magicians have the power of elements." :Nods once more.: "You have until the day after the Halloween Ball to have your answers submitted back to me on this forum. Good luck, everyone."

Last edited by Devlin-Mallory on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 am

o_o Well, lesse, my first reaction is like, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT..." and then my second instinct is to run without my shadows? xD Um, but no really. I guess what I would end up doing is running far enough that I could find some cover, maybe the basement of a small, abandoned house or something, and continuously change my personalities, as each of my personalities has an element they are good at. Since the shadows are my strongest ablilty, I assume only they are disabled and as such, I am able to do this. I would be constantly switching personalities and elements, creating a barrier at the door to said basement. I would then hide somewhere where I could see them coming through the door, should my barrier not hold. And when they would come through, I would leap out of my hiding place, quickly slicing open the throat of the first magician down with the dagger kept in my sleeves. Then, while the element of surprise was still on my side, I'd quickly lunge forward with both of my daggers in my hands, slitting open the last two magician's throats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:39 pm

"Ability to control elements, you say? Wot wot! Sounds interest--" suddenly Nimato was cut off, focusing himself on stepping Nimbly aside, barely avoiding a large sphere of blue flame that had hurtled by. Hopping onto the desk, Nimato sprang forward toward the magician who had launched the attack. Landing in front of the magician, Nimato's right hand reached over his right shoulder, clutching his Swiss Long Sword by the grip of it's hilt, quickly drawing it's double edged blade, and in that same, un-sheathing, pulling motion, Nimato had swung the Swiss Long Sword toward the neck of the magician while kneeling before him, one knee on the ground, one pointing upward. The point of the Swiss Long Sword's blade had torn a slit into the front of this magician's throat, the blade leaving behind a trail of blood behind while traveling through mid-air toward it's scabbard. Blood began spraying, gushing, splattering and pouring out of the magician's wound, causing the skin to become pale as the magician died from blood loss, falling to it's knees, then onto the ground, flat on face and chest. As the blade of Nimato's sword had proceeded to sheath into the slot of Nimato's gold tipped black scabbard, it suddenly halted while half drawn. Pulling it out once more, Nimato had leaped toward the next magician, swinging his Swiss Long Sword toward the neck of this magician as well. The cut Nimato had dealt was not at all similar to the first one, the edge of the sword's blade had cleaved through the entire neck, causing the head of the magician to roll off, bounce off the ground, and out the window as the body remained standing there since it's head decapitation had been executed rather quite quickly indeed. Turning 'round to face the last magician, Nimato had released a gentle yawn, not at all giving an effort against the magicians.
Suddenly the last magician had approached Nimato in a rushing movement, pressing the palm of his hand against Nimato's face, gripping it, and hurling Nimato into a wall. Before coming in contact with the wall, Nimato slammed his shoes onto the ground, beginning to slide, and slowly come to a halt, dust rising in his tracks. A bit irritated by the bravery and power of the magician, Nimato had approached him in a rushing movement, with a greater speed of the magician that did not even give him time to react as he came to a halt before this magician, raising his right knee into the magician's gut, which left the man staggering backward, gasping for the air that had been winded out of him. Springing forward, his silver streaked black hair rustling and swaying behind him, as well as his crimson scarf and black jacket, Nimato had raised his sword high above the head of the magician, swinging it down toward the top of his head. The edge of the Swiss Long Sword's blade cleaving through the entire body of the magician, cutting him in half, though he executed the movement so quickly, that the wound was not visible or gave any damage. Nimato began performing a series of the same speed that consisted of horizontal, vertical, and diagnal swings of his blood covered Sword. Nimato had done a direct thrust into mid air so that the blood on his sword had splattered onto the ground from the blade of the sword, sheathing the blade, and as Nimato sheathed the blade of his sword into the slot of it's scabbard, the wounds on the magician finally became visible as simple black fissures. Suddenly, blood sprayed out of them, the magician's body falling apart, limbs, torso and head all falling to the ground, torn to pieces, with blood flowing from them onto the ground of the class room.
"Ah, he's slow, in reacting, and dying.." Nimato muttered, seating himself once more, interlacing his fingers and setting them against his chin as he sat there, his wise eyes seeming clouded at the moment, feet flat on the ground beneath his desk, his silver streaked black hair hanging over his fore head and eyes, which hid them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:23 am

Name: Kiba, Soren

Sex: Female

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 123 lbs.

Eye Color: Violet

Hair Color: Silvery-white

Grade Level: 11th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 am

"Hmm...if my best ability is disabled...if my ice is disabled...I would...use my drawings. I would run in a complete circle around all three of them, staying about five feet away, and draw a dragon that is circling them with me, bringing it to life as I go. Then, assuming at least one of them will be focused on the dragon, I would use my throwing knives to take that one down, aiming for his heart and throat. Then, I would rush in, retrieve my knives, and take down the other two in a quick fashion, slitting their throats while my dragon handles the remains." She wonders if that was a good enough response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 am

"Hmm...." :Was taken by surprise by young Soren's answer, but nodded my head.: "Miss Soren, I will accept your rather late response to my test, even though the deadline was yesterday. Please though, do try and remember that deadlines are to be met, not discarded." :Looked over the other responses: "Lyon, I will let a first offense slide, but I would rather you did not use foul language in my classes. But I would like to say that your answer was very nice. Your first reaction is definately over the limit, but I'm glad to say you warmed up to the challenge. Nimato, I have to say your answer was not only very descriptive, but very powerful. I see great things for you in the future. Soren, your answer seemed slightly rushed and tunnel-visioned, but your method was interesting. I look forward to seeing more of your work in this class. As for the rest of you; Vida, Elghinn, not only will I expect this assignment turned in by tomorrow evening, but I also expect a two paragraph report written on a little something called Procrastination. I am disappointed in you two."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 am

Soren, hearing what her teacher said about her work, nods quietly. "Yes, sir...I apologize for my late response. It will not happen again, sir." She looks to the side, her violet eyes dulling slightly in color, as she sighs softly. She was hoping to make a good first impression in this class, but that seemed out of the question now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:29 am

Devlin I should not have to do this due to my internet problems. See when I got home on friday. My internet was not working so therefore I was not able to log in. If you give me longer to do the first assignment. Then I will come to terms with the work. If you do not allow this to happen then fine. I'll just remove myself from your class. And we'll be done. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:48 pm

"Hmm. Very well Miss Elghinn, I will allow you to skip the report because of your internet. But if this happens again, simply get back to me with your work at the first chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Nimato nods in Devlin's direction for the comment.
"Thank you, professor Devlin" Nimsaid said, flicking some of his silver streaked black hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:49 pm

"You know I will Devlin Sir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Soren's dulled violet eyes seem to darken, slowly taking on a deep crimson red color as her position in her seat shifts to her feet resting on the top of her desk and her arms sliding to rest behind her head, her body leaning back in her chair and her eyes closing. "Finally that nuisance went to sleep..." A more sinister voice murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584   Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defense Against Abnormal and Unusual Magick Room 584
Page 1 of 1