Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Quiet Evening

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:30 pm

:Walks out into the courtyard, my dark clothing blending into the ever falling darkness around my form. My crimson colored hues glance over the Archery Field and the Pool. My curiosity suddenly peaked, I walk over to the pool and kneel down by it, staring at the reflection that is myself. Slowly, I lift my left hand to the left side of my face, the side with the scar on it, and lightly touch the long-since healed over wound. The memories are painful, but my face stays solemn and expressionless at the same time even though my mind is in turmoil over remembering. Finally, I would lower my hand and raise myself off of my knees, looking around a bit more before walking back toward the Academy. Night had fallen completely by this time, and the moon was shining brightly overhead. Such light caused my eyes to squint as I hurriedly made my retreat from outside, into the darkened halls of the building.:
Back to top Go down

A Quiet Evening
Page 1 of 1