Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet evening.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 pm

The china clanked slightly as the waitress placed the plate in front of Xavier, the male's mouth watering as he looked down at the friend rice. He had a rough day as he was forced to close down his club early, the guests not happy at this. The male shrugged it off as he took out a pair of chopsticks, then eating the rice and enjoying. As he ate, his optics glanced around, looking at said room's inhabitants.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 pm

The doors swung open, a powerful blast of wind following as, she; Elghinn Nirvana stood there, her black eyes darting around the room searching for a place to sit. Her one spare hand reached up and pushed her fringe back so her face could be seen, the face looked as though it had been carved from stone; her lips rose pink. Her hand dropped to her side as a small groan escaped her lip. Spotting an empty table, one that was closest to the window, and only close to one person, which was to her liking. She strolled over her footsteps thudding on the floor. She then sat facing the man, she stared out the window as she waited to be served.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm

About a few minutes later the teenaged female had arrived with Nimato's order, setting it onto the table, and quickly scurrying away as if she was a frightened loamhedge mouse. Quietly spinning off the cap of the pepsi bottle with a flick of the tips of his right index finger and thumb, Nimato's poured it's dark contents into a small, plastic cup. Closing the cap of the bottle which he shoved into his jacket pocket, Nimato scooped some cubes of ice into the plastic cup to try and cool down the beverage. Using a metallic spoon, Nimato spread honey all over his platter of scones until the honey was all out, munching down on the biscuit-shaped scone. Within a few minutes, Nimato finished the scones and the plastic cup of pepsi. Palms of both hands pressing against the table's surface, Nimato heaved himself to his feet, pushing his chair back in the process. Pushing the seat back in, Nimato left the money he needed to pay on the table in twenty dollar bills, leaving a tip of $100. Now leaving the resturant and city, Nimato head back to campus, and the eastern tower, where his dorm was located.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 pm

The would turn her head, watching the boy leave, her perfectly shaped eyes narrowed. She let out a small grumble as the waiter had gone to him first. As this grumble escaped her lips the same waiter had appeared by her table. "Just a glass of water." She spoke before the waiter had a chance to ask. "Is that all, Miss?" The waiters high pitch voice was heard over the clanking of china, and scraping of chopsticks. The girl; Elghinn bow her head. "That is all."
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:19 am

The door would open as he walked in, a gust of wind followed him in. He would be wearing a Black Elven Cloak that partly shined due to the light from outside. He would look towards the waitress before muttering "Im Back". then he would notice the other guests here. Slightly annoyed, he would then mutter "they better leave soon..".
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:48 am

She gave a small snort as she rose from her table. "Excuse me sir. But I will not leave until I get my water." Her voice was like venom stabbing at it the person. Her black eyes locked on the waitress, "my water. Please."
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:11 pm

He smirked, apereing at a seat in the center of their bickering, his feet up at the table, his chair leaned back lightly. "Now, now children. Play nice."
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Neesaiku could be just now seen morphing in through the door of the place as he walked silently through the crowd with a sinisterly angry aura as he sat at the bar and stared straight at the waitress speaking softly. "A bottle, no, a mason jug of your strongest liquor....make it quick....I've somewhere to be....in a few moments." he reached into his coat then pulling a large bag of money and setting it on the bar top. "Keep it all, money is no object to me." He took the mason jug at once as the waitress brought it out to him almost yanking it from her hands as he uncapped it and drained it of its contents to the last drop and then tossed it behind him carelessly and used his magicks as his hand went back to set it down on the table behind him. He then put his coat's hood up and walked out without another word.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Riku would now look away "idiots..". He would then stroll down to the other guests before stopping at their table, a small note would of dropped onto the table. "What are you doing here?".
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:54 am

Xavier smirked lightly as he picked up the note, crumpling it and tossing it back at the male who placed it there. He rose, slightly annoyed at the nerve of this stranger, but he had an alternative motive. He took a seat next to the woman El, the male seeming to ignore the fact that she was there as he continued to eat his rice. The male rose a hand, snapping once, the waitress returning with the woman's water and a bottle of wine. Xavier's smirk faded as he opened the bottle, slowly pouring the wine into his glass. He lifted the glass cup to his lips, tipping it forward as its contents slowly spilled into his mouth. He returning the glass to the table, how looking at the woman. "So what bring you to this fine, yet rather annoying establishment miss?" he asked in a calm, suave voice.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:44 am

Her black sullen eyes watched the man, she seemed to try and edge away the more he got closer. She watched him the wine. She never blinked once, as he spoke she seemed to twitched at the words. "I just wanted water." She spoke, her voice was small quiet, unlike moments before. "This place far too annoying for me to be able to eat." She spoke her next words with a snarl, as her eyes traced along the rooms contents.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:53 am

Xavier finished his right, raising a napkin to his mouth as he wiped away whatever was left. He raised the glass of wine too his lips again as his beautiful emerald optics fell upon the female once more. "Well I am enjoying your company. It would be a shame if such a beautiful woman such as yourself would leave without having a glass with me. This is a special bottle if have imported to this restaurant. It is made in Italy, especially for my family. Surprisingly, it is non alcoholic, but it tastes the same as the usual wine." The male explained as he retrieved another glass, spilling the contents of the bottle into said glass, then placing the glass in front of the woman.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:00 am

She sighed slightly, as she lifted the glass to her lips, sipping at the wine. Her black eyes never leaving his face, her cheeks were a tinged pink now. His words seemed to have not affected her, but yet she was sat there blushing sipping at the wine. Speechless.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:06 am

A sweet chuckle escaped the male's lips as he placed the glass upon the table, his eyes then closing as he took in the sounds of his surroundings. His eyes opened once more as he took in further details of the femme across from him. "Are you blushing ma'am?" The male asked quietly, making sure that only the woman would hear him. "Oh, how rude of me. I have yet to introduce myself. My name is Xavier Knight of the Knight family. I am currently a student at yonder academy." He said in his usual quiet tone.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:17 am

She blinked, a more deep blush hitting her cheeks. "No, Sir, I am not blushing." Her words was in a venomous but quiet shy tone, which was unusual. "Elghinn Nirvana, Last surviving female, of the Nirvana family." She gave a small head tilt, her eyes looked deeper then before, she then turned her face to look out the window, as she placed the wine glass that she had hardly been drinking from to her lips, and drained the glass. Slamming the glass down on the table she shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:28 am

"Elghinn." the male said lightly, letting the name roll off his tongue. "What a lovely name. Thine name resembles that of the word elegant." The male replied, never taking his gaze from the obviously nervous female. He took hold of his glass, draining its contents slowly before returning the glass to the table. The male then rose from the table, taking the womans had and bringing it up to his lips, kissing it gently. "It was a pleasure to meet you ma'am. I do hope our paths cross once more at our beloved academy." he said gently, then heading toward the exit. He exited, retrieving the keys from his coat pocket. He reached into his pocket, tossing a disk looking object, also pressing a button on the keys. The disk would then morph, taking the form of the the XJP, Xavier's hoverbike. The male pressed another button on his keys, his outfit then changing to that of a professional motorcycle racer. He waited, glancing through the window at the woman as he started his bike.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:34 am

She was sat there, the side of her head was pressed to the window, her eyes were scanning his bike, then him, then she looked up and her eyes met his, she blushed then rose from her seat and walked from the restaurant, her eyes still on him for a second, as her perfectly carved lips curled up into a smile, her teeth biting at her lip softly.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:36 am

The male revved the engine of his cycle, the bike's tech now charging up as the males helmet showed a high-tech display, the male's vehicle then launching forward, Xavier then disappearing into the distance.
Back to top Go down

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 am

:.End of topic.:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quiet evening. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet evening.   A quiet evening. Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet evening.
Page 1 of 1