Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it me or is it to quiet?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is it me or is it to quiet? Empty
PostSubject: Is it me or is it to quiet?   Is it me or is it to quiet? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Leaning against a tree in the middle of the courtyard, Kilik took out a small black book from his pocket opening it to a certain page, and reading it silently. To the human eye all this text was, was a bunch of letters and symbols. But it was actually an Ancient form of Draconian. He obtained the book while in a library just sitting there on a self. As soon as he saw it, he knew something important was written in it. He slightly looked up at the kids running around the school campus smiling. It was great to be a teacher...
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is it to quiet?   Is it me or is it to quiet? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 pm

He would be leaning against the wall, His mind battling him for the thought of leaving the school. Sensing that Professor Kilik was near, his mind overpowered him. He would start to walk off towards the front gates. His body would faze through it as if it wasnt even there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is it to quiet?   Is it me or is it to quiet? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:09 am

-She left her room with a bored look on her face. She wanders about the halls, leading to the courtyard. -

-She sees her friend/professor, Kilik, and she walks towards him, waving her hand with a smile on her face. -
"You seem to be busy, "Prof. Kilik," she would tease. "Hows goes it?"
-She looks at him, all bright.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Is it me or is it to quiet?   Is it me or is it to quiet? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:54 pm

He was walking in through the gate, spotting Riku, his eyes fading to black as he looked away. "Pathetic..." He then grabbed the man by the neck, throwing him to the floor, out of Neko's way. He then continued to walk, indeed passing by Kilik as he stepped through the academy doors, in return, the doors closing behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is it to quiet?   Is it me or is it to quiet? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:08 pm

As Neko walked by, he glanced at him in a pattern of disgust. "Throwing a Student, even if he is a pupil it's still rude," he said in a normal tone. He closed his book, and put it back away in his pocket, as Vida walked up. He looked at her with a smile almost as bright as her own. "Hello Vida, pleasure to see you out and about. I'm doing pretty well, just catching up on some reading, with this school as fast paced as it normally is, it's quiet hard to just sit down and read something." He then stood up brushing any dirt off of his pants. After he walked over to Riku, bent down and offered a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is it to quiet?   Is it me or is it to quiet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it me or is it to quiet?
Page 1 of 1