Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. Empty
PostSubject: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:53 am

Elghinn had strolled up the path, her black hair flapping in the wind, that seemed to surround her; her eyes flickering as she looked around the courtyard. "Silence. Finally." The words snaked out of her mouth like venom. She hadn't had a pleasant day, and just wanted some peace and quiet. She knew if she stayed her any longer it wouldn't be quiet for long; making short time of it, she dropped down onto a stand that once held a statue; closing her eyes once she drifted off into a sleep. The sound of snores emitted from her throat now and again, rolling now and again to get comfy, as soon as she had found the perfect spot and position she fell into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:58 am

:Was walking in the courtyard at the time she fell asleep, and was drawn to her position by the sound of her light snoring. My head would tilt just slightly as I walked up to her, wondering to myself whether or not I should let her sleep. Deciding against it, I walked to her and laid my hand on her shoulder, shaking her lightly.: "Hey.... wake up. It's getting chilly out, and I bet your bed is more comfortable than the stone...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:02 am

She jerked awake, a small groan escaping her lips. "Go away. Please?" Her black eyes were fully open, staring at the man. "My dorm is too loud. I can't sleep there" She rolled over to get into a more comfortable position, then attempted to get back into her slumber, from which she had been awaken from. "It wouldn't be wise to wake me again. Ever heard of the phrase. Don't wake the sleeping dragon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:04 am

:Blinked a few times, but continued on.: "Actually, I believe the phrase you're looking for is, 'let sleeping dogs lie'. But still. It's getting cold out here, and you shouldn't be out without a jacket, nor should you be sleeping out here. Maybe I can pull a few strings and get you a quieter dorm, but please. Go back in before you catch a cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 am

"I said No." She let a small snarl escape her lips as she just lay there her jacket pulled taut, and her eyes open, as she stared at the wall. "A quieter dorm wouldn't work" She blinked slightly, her voice sounded like venom snaring from her mouth. You could tell she was not a person to be waking from a slumber, they seemed to be enjoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:15 am

:I sighed then, walking a little closer to her and wrapping my arms around her body, lifting her off the stone before she could move away.: "I'm sorry, but I won't allow you to sleep outside in this chilly weather. You're going inside, and that's final." :Started walking back toward the girl's dorms.:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:17 am

She gave a small sigh, giving up not try to pull away from him. "Speak of this, and I will hurt you. Understand?" She then closed her eyes, as she let him take her to her dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 am

:Nods.: "I shall not speak of it if you do not wish me to, Miss El, but honestly, you mustn't sleep outdoors when the weather is chilly. You'll catch cold so easily...." :Continued to carry her to her dorm, then opening the door and walking in, setting her down on the bed.: "Please do try and keep yourself healthy, Miss El....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:29 am

"I control the wind, I will not catch anything" She muttered as she rolled over and curled up on her bed, slipping back into a the slumber she was awaken from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:14 pm

The man seeing this commotion from the highest tower of the school floated down and stood before them with his back turned. "Both of you INSIDE NOW!!! Enemies approaching....one of you find the headmistress. The other, get all available students awake. I fear this is the first of many battles this school will see. I will hold them while I can....MOVE!!!" the man snarled as he flew in a dash towards a giant seemingly wall-like cloud of shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Nimato's form speeding along the ground, it's form a blur as he sped along at the speed of a tendril of smoke running along the wind. Springing forward into the wall like cloud of shadows along with Neesaiku, Nimato yawned boredly.
"So what is it you're trying to battle? I could hardly see in here, and I'm too lazy to use my hyper charged hearing, smelling, feeling and seeing."

Last edited by Nimato on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do I really need a reason for editing?)
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 pm

He would enter the scene, His black elven cloak masking his appearance. "What's going on here?"
His Sapphire blue eyes would lightly shine as he leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:30 pm

"No idea, just saw the comotion from class and came over, figuring that since no one was replying, that was a good enough excuse to leave" replied Nimato Riku's question, the crimson Iris of both his eyes beginning to emit a bright glow it's very same color.

Last edited by Nimato on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do I really need a reason for editing?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:34 pm

"I SAID INSIDE NOW GET EVERYONE ELSE WHO'S HERE OUT HERE. WE NEED TO HAVE A PLAN." He rounded seeing the group. "Good, now the enemy outnumbers us a thousand to what? Six? I'm going to cut down as many as possible, what I need you all to do is gather energy from your respective elements, focus it towards me, and I will deliver the coup de grace. My body is extremely durable so I figured I'd focus the energy into one blast.....to finish them off. Take your time, I enjoy a good fight. So when I send up a signal flare of light, give me the energy you got stored up, and I'll do it." The man would turn drawing his blade and dashing into the cloud of shadows that stopped at the school walls as he could be heard with his battle cries and his blade clashing with others and flashes of light being seen inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:37 pm

"Alright, but I'll get headmistress first.." muttered Nimato, his tall, slender, slightly muscular form seeming to de-materialze in flames of Indigo that engulfed his body, from bottom to top, and as his face began de-materializing, he spoke aloud.
"She might be able to help.." said Nimato before vanishing into thin air completely.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:38 pm

"But sir. even if you do that, we are still going to lose. I know the enemy like the back of my hand. and your plan will just get us all killed.".
Riku would now walk towards him. "If we are going to win, we need a tactical plan, not a suicide run".
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:40 pm

(Nimato .. brighter font please ?>>) :Raven would be sitting in her office , her eyes transfixed on the fireplace as she twirled the keys around her hand , unaware of the events taking place . She began to read the mind of the , now hunting , Red Dragon . Her eyes closing for a moment as she identified his location .:
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:43 pm

His blade clashing against countless others at the same time and enemy death cries being sounded aloud as he would be heard yelling as he cut down several enemies at the same time then his blade again crashing into others as flashes now were seen of flame in the cloud of shadows that he now was fighting inside of as the size of the shadow steadily shrunk. He then appeared outside the cloud quickly conjuring a giant wall of light around the school's perimeter as the shadows crashed and beat against it as the whole school's foundation was shaking. "Feh...heh...huff...huff...hufff...uggghhh..." The man would fall to one knee holding himself up by stabbing his blade into the ground. "I did what I can for right now. Until the full moon is out, I fear there is no more I can do to help......" he fell to his face in the dirt just beyond the school side of the wall of light.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:44 pm

He would now flicker from his current location and emerge within the Headmisstress's Office.
"Miss. we got a problem. enemies have been spotted and Professor Nee is fighting them himself."
His eyes would now shine brighter, showing worry for his safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Suddenly Nimato's tall, slender, slightly muscular form had appeared within the scene after informing headmistress Raven. He glanced about casually, not at all knowing what kind of enemy he was facing.
"So Neesaiku, what are the enemies?" asked Nimato, his eye lids blinking as he flicked some of his silver streaked black hair from his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Not at all knowing what the wall of light was, Nimato kept away from it, sitting on the ground silently with his arms wrapped about his knees.
"What happened to him, and what is this wall of light?" asked Nimato.
"What the hell are the enemies? I don't even know what's going on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 pm

The man would roll over and speak few words. "They are the most evil of creatures, it's a horde of mixed liches, and Archaic Demons. There is a countless larger number of them than I thought inside. We need to find a way of combatting them. I did not expect that many...." He laid now silent and breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 pm

"I know the enemy well, and what he has done is suicidal."
His Aura would be flaring a deep crimson in anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:49 pm

"Is the wall of light shielding us, or are they still able to attack?" Nimato asked Riku politely, the Iris and Pupil of both Nimato's eyes becoming glossy with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 pm

He would now flicker into the battle scene, Instantly spotting Nee and Nimato.
"Is he ok?" he would mutter to Nimato. "I know how to fight these guys. I have fought them more then once".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next