Coven of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A ¢σνєη σƒ тнє Pσωєяƒυℓ..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:52 pm

:Raven immediately stood , speechless as she clutched the grip of her katana , unsheathing it as she looked to him. "Go .. now .. warn any others on school ground to grab their weapons and report to the Courtyard ." :She whispered her draconic chant , slithering her words slightly as she tapped her temple , now in the mind of the red dragon , she summoned his presence , her form enveloping into the golden flames as she appeared in the middle of the scene . She flashed her eyes open as she looked towards the sky , a crimson form hovering above them as she smirked . "He is here... " :She lifted her hand , raising her katana at the ready :

Last edited by Raven on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightraven.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Slowly the man got up not paying anyone mind as the moon overhead was shining on him fully and brightly as his form would get larger and his fangs grew longer as he was both mixed as a vampire and lycanthrope as he bared his teeth and drew up his blade once more his wing now larger and more full out with feathers and his aura flared around him black towards the center and red on the outside with black lightning crackling around him. "It is time for me to end this.....all of you focus your energies on my wall, I will show these beasts what a monster really is...." The man would vanish as death cries of multiple scores could be heard from inside the cloud of shadow as beast after beast died by Neesaiku's hand or blade as bright and brilliant flashes of light and fire and sparks flew from the cloud going further into the cloud pushing it back as it grew smaller rather rapidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 pm

At one point all but a small silence fell on the cloud as in one quick moment the wall fell and neesaiku was sent into one of the school walls slamming and cratering into it with ease as whomever Raven spoke of stepped out of the cloud and into the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 pm

"We are safe for now but it wont hold forever. I need you to get him out of here. return him to his room. I will keep it up for as long as i can". He then boosts his own aura into the shield, further strengthing it. "Hurry Nimato! we dont have much time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:56 pm

"uggh......too much power....." his transformed body rapidly changed to normal as he fell from the wall and slammed into the ground his blade clattering down beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:57 pm

(Last Post For Me, I Got To Go) Suddenly Nimato clapped together his hands, pressing their palms against the wall of light, actually transmuting the natural energy surrounding him into energy that may be used in combat, rapidly projecting it into the wall of light which caused the glow it emitted to brighten rapidly.
"This should be enough.." muttered Nimato.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:58 pm

"Sir! Im not leaving you to fight for yourself! I will protect this place or die trying!"
Riku would now draw his Dragon Bow and readying it with an arrow.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:02 pm

:Raven sighed heavily as she sheathed her katana, Eтняαтιѕ landing beside her , the earth beneath shaking forcefully as he let out a loud draconic growl , his wings pulled in quickly as he crouched digging his massive talons into the dirt : "Well , it seems we are not needed , darn . Hmm.. nicely handled , all . : She rested her hand onto the base of Eтняαтιѕ's neck, yawning slightly :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 pm

He would be seen getting off the ground and holding his blade in hand staggering over to the group with his wing gingerly held out behind him. "Meegghhhhhhh too much power......."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:21 pm

:The chains clinked and snapped around Ethratis's neck once again. Raven's hand gripping the end as she ran her free digitd through her hair, brushing it free from her eyes: " You .. need to rest yourself.. "
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:28 pm

A thick deep green smoke would emmit at my feet. "What the..." He would fall to the ground, his pulse seeming to slow down rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 pm

:Raven suddenly caught the boy , before he hit ground , a small sigh escaping her lips as she listened to the sounds coming from his chest . She slowly slipped her amulet around his neck , chanting her draconic spell , this calming him and his rate becoming even again . Her draconic powers still strong as she had saved them for the battle. " Wake ..child..." :She spoke smoothly as her cold hand rested on his face, her right arm wrapped around his form ,gently :
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 pm

His body would lay awake but his mind would fail. He would lie in your arms, Unable to move a muscle.
His Aura, flaring up high, would fail to help at all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 pm

(Have you read Raven's profile .. or know anything of dragons ? >_>" I healed your "form" ...) : She would continue channting her spell , her Veritas amulet glowing brightly as she whispered :.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:16 pm

His mind would awaken too, Having spotted that raven is holding me He would say "what happened?" he would struggle to sit up before reaching for his blade.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:40 pm

: She would help him up slowly and steadily : "You passed out .. for a bit, maybe over did it ...you should rest yourself " :She nodded to Ethratis , as he walked off towards the dungeon once again , speaking in her native tongue to the dragon : "Vinxa, shivi wer daylight.. make jaunus pamon breeches wer xhudi.." :She would look to the male: " Go to your dorm ,please ..rest yourself now."
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:47 pm

"Miss.. Im Fine.. Im the only one that knows this enemy.."
He would boost his aura up now as he stood up, his eyes Shining a bright sapphire blue.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:50 pm

That wasn't a request .. that was an order.. now , go . :She waved him on , flicking her wrist some :
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro

RikuAkiro

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:54 pm

"If you want any chance of winning this fight, then Im staying. Order or not"
He then draws his Sword, the moonlight shining on the blade. "Im not leaving you here alone Miss. If you die, I die beside you".
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:08 pm

:Raven growled loudly , her tone suddenly violent : " When I say go .. I mean GO . The battle is over.. the war is just beginning ..go rest yourself .. We'll face this hell , another day. For now , rest is needed , and I will not allow you to stand here wasting your energy when this fight is over ,for now. ..To your dorm, NOW.. :She pointed towards the castle gates , her eyes focused firmly on his face as she gave him a stern expression .: "We'll discuss tactics and our plan at a later date , child .. " -.-
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:17 pm

..:: End Topic ..(for now) ::..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.   Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace and quiet, Silence? Hopefully.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2